BA/Speed - Official Picture thread

mrt202

Street Tracker
Heres mine.
sideview.jpg

Last edited:

airguy

Scooter
Thanks. Wish I could take credit for the paint but a guy out of Arlington Heights, IL did the paint after much discussion on ideas and such - Alcalde Customs. Great job at IMO a great price. He also did the tail light for me. A little pricey on that me thinks but still way cool.

TailLight-License.jpg

The tank badges I did myself. I can find the drawings if you are interested. Just a piece of aluminum. Bent to match the curve from an old badge, polished, sticker applied and clear coated. Picked up the hardware and bushings from the local Lowes hardware department. Had the sticker made by Lowbrow customs I believe. I had other ideas on that but couldn't make them work. This turned out nice enough though. You want info lemme know and I will do what I can.

airguy

Scooter
kk, will start looking to see if I can find the shit. Just hoping it wasn't on my laptop that got ripped off.

glazer

moped
Just signed up, howdy....thought I'd throw a pic of my ride up as a first post.
Seems that airguy guy beat me too it though.... he's like that you know.
100_0216.jpg

Mine is the black one next to the his flamer....but wait, that is a way old pic. Due to the cell phone totin' asshats in our fair city I was rear-ended last summer and the bike was totalled. Made a deal with the lizard(s) at that insurance place and got a check to put it back together. New tins thus new paint...satin black urethane. Hated that big old Bozo nose tail light so cut that section of fender out and welded in a donor piece from the wrecked fender, the area under the pillion. Hell it was the only part not smashed and already had the right shape and curve. LED lights all around, more chrome and back together just a bit different.
176.jpg
[/IMG]
175.jpg
[/IMG]
172.jpg
[/IMG]
270.jpg
[/IMG]

Steve

airguy

Scooter
What up Steve! Yeah sucks you got hit last year but I still think your bike looks freaking awesome now. Just don't let Wojo power wash it for you ever, ever again.

Hey do you still have your old seat pan? Thinking I wanna get mine done and would be nice to not have to give up riding to do it.

glazer

moped
Hey Keith, ya know thought about taking this private but instead opted to post up as this puts me one step closer to no longer being a moped, not that there is anything wrong with that.... just think I would rather be a scooter or whatever the hell is the next level. You know me though, can't shut me up, will be a Geezerwing very shortly I suspect, post whore that I am.

The seat....aw yes, let me se if I can chronicle this correctly. Shortly after getting the bike I traded my seat and pillion to a guy for a gunfighter. Grew tired of the gunfighter after awhile thus me buying YOUR seat, which is the one I had recovered. All this time, gunfighter setting on a shelf collecting dust. Then there was a post at BA that a dude wanted to trade a solo and pillion for a gunfighter.... I said I'd do it so I did and shipped off the gunfigher and thus the solo and pillion are on their way to me as I type. Soooo, if you need a seat, you can take the one I have coming and cover that or use it in the meantime if you opt to do yours,......whatever. Just when you're done give me back a seat as I wanna strip it all down, gel it and have some tooled leather put on it. Love my stingray but wanna keep it for show... the elements are rough on it, know what I mean? Call me or email me and we'll figure out whatever we need to do, cool?

Steve

Last edited:

Bucky

gunt aficionado
Just so you know Mr. Glazer, it was noted by group consensus that your LEDs are
much brighter & mo' bettah than stock tungsten during your evening departure from the Raj Mahal.

Just wish you hadn't mentioned the bozo nose thing...
Now I can't look at mines without thinking that. :^/

Where's that damned chop saw when i need it?

Here's mine (2007 Speedmaster)

If I'd bought new I probably would have gone with an America because I liked the riding position, but I got a great deal on a used Speedy. Changed the seat so far, and I'll eventually go to the America handlebars as well. Dave
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

tattooedcouple

Gooseman as always your pics/bike look Awesome..you still on myspace? I have not heard from you in awhile..

Last edited:
Hi Scott!

No, i check in from time to time on MySpace but not so often...

Nice to hear from you again and i just browsed thru your recent pic´s.

COOL!

Johann

airguy

Scooter
Steve,

Have you had any dealings with Alligator Bob? Looks like Corbin has come back down to a reasonable price for the solo seat but I am thinking I want som flames tooled in to leather or something along those lines. Wondering if this conversation warrants a new thread.

Goose,

Pretty bike and as always awesome freaking photos!