I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

TC_Dick

TT Racer
well you got the weight down significantly, but the power to weight ratio sucks!

when's the new motor going in?

I'm hoping to get that in as soon as I get the new motor in the car... Sadly, a cage is a necessity in Seattle.

Helluva cage tho:

66-1.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey cynr1023,
If you can hook me up, how much would a couple of hours in that tank cost me? And, can I take it off base?

jeddy-3

Two Stroke
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum. Here's my 05; maybe a bit dirty, but is ridden daily, for work and play.....
bonnie.jpg

Last edited:

REVOLT

Street Tracker
Hello all,
I'm new to this forum. Here's my 05; maybe a bit dirty, but is ridden daily, for work and play.....
bonnie.jpg

Dirty is good...ridden is good...

Clean/Sanitary is bad (not to be confused with well maintained)...not ridden is bad...

jeddy-3

Two Stroke
you going to the bonneville party on march 28?

What is the Bonneville party? Sounds cool, whatever it is.

Spotted a Thrux last week on Magazine and Louisiana Ave. I saw a nice black Meridian Bonneville in the quarter this weekend next to the cathedral....then another riding on Bayou St John on Sunday, then a Thruxton later on in the day (also on Bayou St John). Spotted another Meridian at Liuzzas off of Canal on Friday. Theres a Thrux that frequents Pal's on N. Rendon by my house (also by the bayou). Bayou St. John is full of em.....

If all the Bonnies in N.O. turned out it would be pretty damn cool. Tell me more, or post whatever link youve got for the Bonnevile party.:cheers:

Last edited:
HBJ re Small pictures

HBJ There is a sticky thread re that. YOu basically left click image on a site and copy the HTTP into the "insert image". Cant do with PC pics tho, have to upload them on site first.
David
bonny3.jpg

2002 Scarlet/ Silver Home made Sisssy / rack, Triumph panniers.

hbj74

Scooter
HBJ There is a sticky thread re that. YOu basically left click image on a site and copy the HTTP into the "insert image". Cant do with PC pics tho, have to upload them on site first.
David
bonny3.jpg

2002 Scarlet/ Silver Home made Sisssy / rack, Triumph panniers.
:cheers: Mate, Haydn

WaterTower

Scooter
My stock Black pre Mods

Not greatest Fotog ,but will send better after the mods

Attachments

• Mixed 2008 023.jpg
    Mixed 2008 023.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mixed 2008 024.jpg
    Mixed 2008 024.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mixed 2008 032.jpg
    Mixed 2008 032.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
2007 goodwood

Here are some pics taken on a brief ride I took today. Would have made some movies but the damn camera mount vibrated off and dumped the camera in my lap....back to the drawing board....lol....
This is a test, and only a test, of resized photos.

Attachments

• DSCF1009.jpg
    DSCF1009.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1008.JPG
    DSCF1008.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 0