Carlisle PA bike fest

BonnieLass

Uncensored
Carlisle Sat, White Rose Hillclimb Sun?

It turns out that there's a Hillclimb at the White Rose Motorcycle Club on Sunday the 27th. It's about an hour ride from Carlisle. Anyone interested in heading over there? (or meeting there for those of you who don't make it to Carlisle) It starts at 1pm. Should last several hours. If you like LOUD pipes, this is the place for you!

The best Directions to White Rose are actually on the Triumph Come Home website.

Hedge

American Infidel
It turns out that there's a Hillclimb at the White Rose Motorcycle Club on Sunday the 27th. It's about an hour ride from Carlisle. Anyone interested in heading over there? (or meeting there for those of you who don't make it to Carlisle) It starts at 1pm. Should last several hours. If you like LOUD pipes, this is the place for you!

The best Directions to White Rose are actually on the Triumph Come Home website.
Negative Ghost! Maverick is returning to Base Sunday morning! :D

Hey Mike
Good news is Sheldon is back in the saddle again,
He is still pretty sore but, he said he will be ready to ride by the time Carlisle
bike fest is here.
I did not feel right staying at his place and going to the bike fest if he could not ride.
But, now that he will be riding I will be staying at his place.
I hope you can still make it because I still would like to meet you.
My plan is still the same I will be leaving early Friday morning and staying till
Sunday.
Marty and whisperinsmith may also be going. They should know by the end of the week.

Bill

Alright you guys lets post up!
I will be hooking up with Sheldon Thursday.
I will be riding 425+ miles 8 to 9 hours on the road.

BlueJ and lass are you guys coming up Fri. were/when can we meet you.

Jimmy Pm. me your cell so we can find you on Sat.

Hedge, Mattrat, Seth/Rockers Are you guys still coming down?
Post up so we can meet up.

Mike have you made up your fuckin mind yet!!!

Skinthead, Kingbear, Fr. Joe
Are you guys gonna make it, I sure would like to meet you guys.
If so , Post up and let us know.

It is looking to be a great weekend.

Bill

Hedge

American Infidel
My Plan!

Bill - here is my plan. If next weekend is anything close to the type of weekend we're having now I'm in. I don't give a shit about Uber hot weather but I'm not riding there or back in the rain. That said, I will leave Stamford, by myself if nobody else is going, around 5am which should make the "said" 226 miles in about 4 hours putting me in Carlise before 9am when the gates open. I will hook up with you guys there by cell. I'm staying over at the BlueJ & BonneLass Hotel Saturday night (Big shoutout for the room rate Lauren - Thx) and I'm gonna eat and party with you peeps, go to sleep, wake up, have breakfast and disappear on eastbound I-78 Sunday morning heading back to Stamford. That is my plan and anyone in the area that wants to run with me is welcome to PM me about linking up.
John

KingBear

Hooligan
I'm leaving Monday for a business trip and won't be back til Thursday. I was planning to ride up Saturday and spend the night, but now I don't know if I'll be able to get a kitchen pass for next weekend after being gone all week. We'll see how it goes.

mikenva

Rocker
well money is tight but fuck it i am going if its not raining .I got a room for sat. night .guess i will leave sat. morning if its not raining

Goofy1

Scooter
Can't believe you doGs are all going to Carlisle!! I was looking forward to meeting some of you at VMD. But no diverting the train as I have my tickets and camping pass. Maybe next time.

ok whats the plan on all of us hooking up?

Hey Mike I am looking forward to meeting you, The weather is looking great.
Since all you guys will be staying at the Days inn, I'm thinking that would be the best place.
We would just have to come up with a time.
I'm not sure what time Jimmy will be rolling in. I think he said it would be late afternoon.
We can exchange cell numbers to hook up with him.

BlueJ and Bonnielass where are you!!!!!!

mikenva

Rocker
It dont look like we can check in the room till 3 if i read that right.We will work something out after we see who all is going.

JEnfield

Street Tracker
Mike & Bill I should be rolling in sometime around checkin time. I have a 1600 royalstar and a Indian in tow so hoping they keep up. I am coming up the interstate all the way to make up time so if all goes well. I have Hedges cell so drop me a email with yours and I will do the same so when I get in I will call. Weather looks like it is going to be a good show got to get there in time for the Miss Carlisle bikini contest. Hey is Trim going to make it?

Jimmy

Fr. Joe 07T100

Street Tracker
Have fun all. Can't make it. Just back from a week's vaca. on cape cod, rode bike there and back. about 1000 miles, was mostly fun, but I have one dang knot in my right shoulderblade. I think Soco and lime should cure it. If it don't, I'll try Soco without lime!

MattRat

TT Racer
This blows - scratch me from the 2nd big event of the year
(Mrs. gave me the choice between Carlisle and Going to USC/Virginia game. I like you guys but I love my Trojans!)

have a pint for me.

Quote: from Sheldon last night.
Breaking news, bonnevillebilly leaps into the 21st. Century and gets a Cell phone:D

That's right folks I went out and got me a cell phone.
And I am slowly figuring out how to use it.:eek:

So Mike , Jim and Hedge I will PM. you my cell number.

BlueJ and Lass WERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Last edited:

mikenva

Rocker
lol bill i got to find mine and charge it up i dont use the damn thing much.I will have to get you guys the number.

Cell Phones

My wife and my daughter have em, me I don't know a damn thing about them.
With the help of my 16 year old daughter I got this thing pretty well figured out.
Hell, I even added numbers to my address book and I set up a voice mail.
I will send you guys the number.

I still plan on leaving early Thursday morning 5-6 am. that should put me at
Sheldon's house around 2-3 pm.
Him and I plan on going out for breakfast Friday morning and then do some riding.
Hopefully we will hook up with Jeff/ the BlueJ and Lauren/the Bonnielass
some time on Fri.
Saturday I will be waiting for the rest of you guys to call and we will come find you.
I am looking forward to seeing every one.
I will be riding through Mass, RI, CT, NY, NJ and half of PA.
About 425 miles.

Bill