I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

strokerlmt

Thanks guys!

Fork brace is for the f3 front end so it isn't made for gaiters..so it's pushing them up not allowing them to settle and they get that unevenly bunched look. Need to figure something out to shorten them or see how it looks without them. But that would be the only chrome part on my bike.. everything is black or has that aluminum look.

J.....I have never had gaiters but can't you cut off a ring or two so they spread out. Then you keep the black look.
LMT

badda_bing

Two Stroke
Finally back together. Carbon Fiber sheet will be here tomorrow. Making heat shields for the cans and side exhaust. May see what is left over and do gas cap and ring.

282c6cc3.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
Hmmm, being a Honda we could tag it with "White Rice"......just sayin'

On another note, if you recall the Tony Rice of guitar fame, his brother is named
Wyatt Rice....can't convince me his father and mother didn't have a sense of humor.

loxpump

Rocker
Hope this is in the right thread, because it's not mine, but I came home tonight with this parked in the garage next to the Bonnie. It belongs to a friend of my oldest daughter. Today was hobo day and school. Got her friends permission and then had to take it for a spin.
scoot2.jpg

scoot1.jpg

Demar

Two Stroke
I had a good ride yesterday with my brother-in-law. We rode down skyline to hwy 9 thru Big Basin State park, out to the coast then 50 miles up hwy 1 to Half Moon Bay, then home.

Attachments

• Bonnie2.jpg
    Bonnie2.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bonnie1.jpg
    Bonnie1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bonnie3.jpg
    Bonnie3.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1

Demar

Two Stroke
Love that color combo on the Bonnie! What screen is that and how effective is it?

It's the Triumph Summer screen. It has a quick release system but I'll most likely never remove it. The screen is not really that big and I don't notice it much while riding. At about 65mph I can feel the wind pretty good. It seems to do a good job of pushing the bugs up over my head. The fastest I've gone with it was 110mph and I was able to get down behind it fairly well.

Thrux181

Scooter
I think I'm about finished with my Scrambler. Unless...

Attachments

• DSCN1351.jpg
    DSCN1351.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN1349.jpg
    DSCN1349.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1

Demar

Two Stroke
Went over Sonora Pass, Monitor Pass and Ebbetts Pass in the Sierras last Friday. My brother-in-law took this picture of me on my T100.

Attachments

• T100.jpg
    T100.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

# 10 all elbow grease. nothing new just polishing and rattle canning.

Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and a Great New Years Eve. I sincerely hope that 2012 is good to all of you.
"Press on"
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_6181.jpg
    IMG_6181.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0