Thanksgiving ride

koifarm

Hooligan
After a wonderful meal, my daughter, Krysta, voiced an opinion that she'd really like a ride, Dad!
And so we did, just to rub it in, it's 78 degrees, sunny with a few puffy clouds and a wonderful day for a ride with my daughter...and just in case you're wondering, she's happily married and 30......and loves the sidecar!

2010_1125kreeksbike0007.jpg

2010_1125kreeksbike0009-Copy.jpg

2010_1125kreeksbike0010.jpg

Bonafide

NBR founder
Dude ... awesome pics. Her big toothy grin says it all.

Me, I'm thankful for double stuffed oreo cookies. yeah, come on.

koifarm

Hooligan
Pass the glass of milk

Dude ... awesome pics. Her big toothy grin says it all.

Me, I'm thankful for double stuffed oreo cookies. yeah, come on.

Pass them cookies over here, now! Your momma certainly taught you to share with friends right?:woot:

msc66

Two Stroke
Nice. Thanksgiving is a great day to ride. No traffic and 70 degrees here. Went to terrorize my favorite up-scale neighborhood with all the curvey roads. Tons of leaves on the streets made the turns a tad tricky though. Still a good ride.

koifarm

Hooligan
Many thanks to all for the wonderful comments, she's a special lady for sure and I love her to pieces....I'm hoping she'll want to take a MSF course and get her own bike, but am patient enough to let her make up her mind, I'd buy her a Bonneville in a heartbeat if she shows interest.

normandy

Street Tracker
Many thanks to all for the wonderful comments, she's a special lady for sure and I love her to pieces....I'm hoping she'll want to take a MSF course and get her own bike, but am patient enough to let her make up her mind, I'd buy her a Bonneville in a heartbeat if she shows interest.

Buy her a Bonnie ? I am available for adoption.:poke:

cantilever

Scooter
nice!

Been a bit gray and damp here in NC today (and yesterday). Thought about taking the tiger around for a spin in the rain, but that's a bit boring, and the crazy shoppers are out and about.

St. Augustine is a great area - I haven't been there in about 3 years. I also love the ocala national forest area too - some good rides there, and lots of fun hiking!

simpson

TT Racer
Great pics, Koifarm!

For Thanksgiving I took my bike out for a bit. When I was rolling it out of the garage my 4 year old asked to sit on it with me.

He's been scared of it forever...I'm hoping that he's maybe getting the fever.

iaEDfa19xyOBKfNgk_ODYA

-simpson

koifarm

Hooligan
Kids

Great pics, Koifarm!

For Thanksgiving I took my bike out for a bit. When I was rolling it out of the garage my 4 year old asked to sit on it with me.

He's been scared of it forever...I'm hoping that he's maybe getting the fever.

iaEDfa19xyOBKfNgk_ODYA

-simpson

At that age it's pretty huge that he wanted to sit on it. It takes them a while to overcome a natural fear of a huge, noisy machine and if you let him take it at his speed he'll naturally evolve into wanting to do more. At 4 my daughter would ride on the handlebars of a bike but was afraid of the motorcycle. I started her out by wanting to "take some pictures" of her on the parked, not running bike. That led to more questions and one day she just said " I wanna ride dad." It'll happen, just be patient....