Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

Here are the rest. NSFW

The link provided means you can view the others anyway! VERY NICE !!!

http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=21456

attachment.php

Attachments

• enfieldflower.jpg
    enfieldflower.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

sportyone

Street Tracker
well, I prefer a true real aussie chick on my bike, none of these chicks cut from magazines or old scrapbook images ? :headbang2:

Attachments

• IRP_1232A.jpg
    IRP_1232A.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

strokerlmt

geezzzzz you down unda guys seem to beat each other up a lot. Its no big deal......BUT......the deal is we get away with a lot here to maintain individuality and to have spirited discourse so long as we keep some basic rules. IMHO the basic dude rules make for a great site and the reason why 99% of us are here and over thereeeeee . Its a good group...all is well.....press on.....
LMT

sportyone

Street Tracker
geezzzzz you down unda guys seem to beat each other up a lot. Its no big deal......BUT......the deal is we get away with a lot here to maintain individuality and to have spirited discourse so long as we keep some basic rules. IMHO the basic dude rules make for a great site and the reason why 99% of us are here and over thereeeeee . Its a good group...all is well.....press on.....
LMT

yeah thanks, it IS a good group here, that's why I'm visiting here too !

didn't mean to sound, as you put it, to be beating up on Boofhead,
just thought his name was appropriate after his comment on my cheeky babe, picture post.
if he had looked closely, he would have noticed, my cowl had been modified to abide with the Dude's rules !
:)

Boofhead

Banned
No worries here mate , we in Queensland know that Victorians spend a lot time beating there own meat so we dont take any notice of what they say