4619858745_d4744a6d93_b.jpg

4620474164_76f32b84ea_b.jpg

4620474358_8a766051e0_b.jpg

4619859147_ea0e0b6520_b.jpg

4619859869_f23f43781b_b.jpg

cafenoir900

VENDOR
thanks Nohawk

Real slick Thruxton, I usually don't care for the fairings but yours looks great. Interesting set up on the Uni filters,what is between the filters and the carbs to get angled out like that?

First there are velocity stacks on the carbs that open to 2 3/4" diameter. The black angled part is a silicone rubber adapter (I cut two from one 90 degree part) that has a 2 3/4" ID and a 3" OD. The UNIs have a 3" ID, but needed some way to angle downward for clearance. A lot of this stuff, including the "muffler" (except the stacks, which I make) is made for hopped up jappy cars, and is quite reasonably priced due to the market and volume.

Photonboy

Scooter
The Pazzo levers are feeling fine, the Triumph brake reservoir did its job admirably as did the new Joker oil cap. I think I'm starting to feel the urge to polish some more stuff, and the crude cut on the back fender is starting to bother me, oh well guess I'll have to spend MORE time with the bike :cheer:.

Does your Triumph brake reservoir site glass face forward or towards the rider? I just received one and the glass faces forward. Don't think I'm going to install it as it will bug the sh*t out of me not being able to see it while I'm on the bike..

buckstoy

Street Tracker
Thanks for the nice words fellas, shoulda explained in the original post that I have just installed new kellerman turn signals, new lsl race pegs (neither of which are visible in the pics) and of course the dash is none other than one of D9's fine lay flat brackets as well as some of his spun cups in black. To fit the dash I flipped my headlights brackets, while I had them off I went ahead and polished them up. Lovin this bike more all the time, of course with time the bike becomes more mine good fun!:ride:

Photonboy: My sight glass points away from me, almost directly at the throttle. Never has bothered me, don't think you could really check it out well when riding anyway.

Last edited:

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Number plates!

Mass Engineering, I brushed and had a friend paint a number on them with 1-shot.

The rest of the mods...

• NB.com Lights - Brushed bullets and lucals tail
• BC Performance kit
• NH Ace bars
• Threw away the chain guard

I think that's it.

20c1f8a704.jpg

7e10cdb287.jpg

Last edited:

Rocket_88

moped
My recently acquired Thruxton

I finally bought a Thruxton a couple of weeks ago. I've been meaning to post up a couple of pics, but I thought I would wait until after this little trip up to the Ace last Saturday. A 230 mile round trip through the twisty little roads of the Southern English countryside, stopping off at the spiritual home of the café racer. Great day.

The bike is almost completely stock at the moment, but I have lots of stuff on order to modify it quite a bit. I will post photos as things progress.

DSC02941.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

begenius

Scooter
hi there mates!!!:welcome:have always nice miles/kms/yards/stadias!
sweet memories from my summer bike week
Eugene
Athens
Hellas

Attachments

• IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0548.JPG
    IMG_0548.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0542.JPG
    IMG_0542.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0483.JPG
    IMG_0483.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

begenius

Scooter
riding gear-and the meaning of life!(.....)

thanks !:beer:
my country has beautifull scenery, seasides,nice weather all year round ,
BUT.......i dont have the TIME man,to travel and explore,what is the salt of the life,
To much stress/work/razor balanced cost/profits so to little money and time
for REAL LIFE in Full Time Year round in a motorcycle adventure journey.

p.m me whem decide to visit Hellas -Happy to guide/inform/ or travelling along .

My driving gear is Spartan type like me
only the minimals (gloves/jacket/helmet/googles/shorty or longish textile pants and sport shoes!!!!(i keep the boots money for food/gas!!!)Ha-Ha

What are you guys from?
Rich kids from Switzerland?:sheep:

Remembering all the great adventurers like Sebastian Snow traveling with an old bike at Sibiria,or Lorens of Arabia ,traveling RTW with a Brought ss80 not even wearing a helmet!!

Eugene

Last edited:

MattRat

TT Racer
ok...I messaged the guy who posted this and didn't hear back - can anyone tell me how you do this - where is the battery and where did he put all of the wiring that goes on the battery box? This is such a sweet looking bike I've been staring at it forever...
July_2008_02.jpg

Texas94fs

Hooligan
ok...I messaged the guy who posted this and didn't hear back - can anyone tell me how you do this - where is the battery and where did he put all of the wiring that goes on the battery box? This is such a sweet looking bike I've been staring at it forever...
July_2008_02.jpg

Switch to gel batteries, remove pillion seat under cowl, lengthen wiring and put it all under there and get the seat re-covered. Its my next to do on the bike. You also need to fab a bracket to hold the rear brake res. You need a capacitor in line with the gel batteries to prevent over charging them.

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Love that bike. Just got my A123 battery so I can get rid of my battery box. Don't think I can get mine quite as clean as that bike, shes a beauty.

RoyNC

Street Tracker
I finally bought a Thruxton a couple of weeks ago. I've been meaning to post up a couple of pics, but I thought I would wait until after this little trip up to the Ace last Saturday. A 230 mile round trip through the twisty little roads of the Southern English countryside, stopping off at the spiritual home of the café racer. Great day.

The bike is almost completely stock at the moment, but I have lots of stuff on order to modify it quite a bit. I will post photos as things progress.

DSC02941.jpg

Rocket. Congrats on the new bike. Great trip to the Ace Cafe.

So how does the bike look these days? What mods have you done?

Ride on brotha'