I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

Skyblue

Scooter
SP_A0155.jpg

loxpump

Rocker
They are more aerodynamic that way allowing you to cut through the slip-stream easier! :D I see the key sticking straight up between the speedo and tach which means, like me, you addressed the procrastination! I have to remove all my other keys because it is scratching the finish. Great looking shots Lox!

The more I see them that way the more I like the look. I think it follows the top line of the seat better, and the top that zips shut has a velcro closure which should keep it closed. Yep, just decided to go key ringless, unless or until I go keyless.

Hedge

American Infidel
The more I see them that way the more I like the look. I think it follows the top line of the seat better, and the top that zips shut has a velcro closure which should keep it closed. Yep, just decided to go key ringless, unless or until I go keyless.
Yep - I'm looking forward to the Limited Addition D9 Bio-Metric Fingerprint Reader for Triumphs Ignitions which tentatively has a 2009 2nd quarter release date!

D9

Vendor
Hedge...

Sorry man, that ones gonna be awhile... sweatmachine asked me to do an automatic monkey-butt powder dispenser....

Gonna work kinda like a scottoiler but its gonna be belt mounted on the backside of yer pants believe or not...

He's agreed to guinea pig it for me as long as I keep the sharp edges to
a minimum... I said I'd do my best :eek:

Cheers,

D9

Hedge...

Sorry man, that ones gonna be awhile... sweatmachine asked me to do an automatic monkey-butt powder dispenser....

Gonna work kinda like a scottoiler but its gonna be belt mounted on the backside of yer pants believe or not...

He's agreed to guinea pig it for me as long as I keep the sharp edges to
a minimum... I said I'd do my best :eek:

Cheers,

D9

You're killing me Seth! I just got back to the office after running to a jobsite, pop on the site and read this and I spit Pepsi all over the monitor.

Instead of a Scott oiler it's a "sweat-powderer".

Two Stroke
Thanks Kframe...its a easy install and a quality product.
One thing for sure, we all seem to have some damn good-looking machines on this forum.

I got to get my wheels and hubs powder coated black:cool:

drooartz

Scooter
My stock 07 black with the newest acquisition, a 66 Honda S90. Neither are working right now due to fluid leaks -- Bonnie's at the dealer having the front brake reservoir replaced under warranty, Honda leaks gas and oil. Doesn't matter anyways, since it's snowing here today (in June!).

bikes.jpg