WTB - Brown Sixty8 Seat

curezee

Street Tracker
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has a brown Sixty8 seat they would be willing to part with, I sure would appreciate paying you for it. I know I could always get my stocker re-upholstered, but I was wanted to keep the black one as well. PM me if you have one or a lead on one. Thanks all.

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
How about a nice Corbin Gunfighter instead? It's a good looking seat in "saddle brown" leather. I acquired it in a trade but have no real need for it. I could sure put the cash to good use though. :D

FWIW, I'm always checking eBay and the classifieds on a couple of other sites. I haven't seen a brown Sixty8 seat come up in a very long time. You may as well be looking for Classic tank badges. ;)

37beef6e-3077-4b50-84d8-3ecc007d2825_zpsea429c38.jpg

curezee

Street Tracker
LT I see you found your badges huh. :headbang2: Well, I have to pass on that seat but I do thank you for the offer. Now my quest for the brown Sixty8 contemporary seat continues...:wave:

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
Yup... now I need to find another Bonnie or Scram to put them on. :)

Best of luck in your search for the elusive brown contemporary seat.

What sort of dollars are you looking for with regard to the gunfighter seat mate I would have to pay for shipping to Australia that's the only drama, cheers Ben dickens send us a pm

Cheers do u have any pics of it on your bike mate I am trying to picture the colour on my bike , the offer is more than fair mate :worthy::shh: and appreciated greatly. I tried google pics but couldn't find any brown just black cheers Ben dickens

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 0

curezee

Street Tracker
Ok...thread back on track here. I had a line on one, but the seat ended up being damaged pretty bad. So, STILL LOOKING. Any help appreciated!

Thanks.

:)

Have you checked Pinwall? I saw a wrecked thruxton on eBay where they were selling a particular part, but also on this bike was a brown Thruxton seat. Might be worth giving them a call.

curezee

Street Tracker
Have you checked Pinwall? I saw a wrecked thruxton on eBay where they were selling a particular part, but also on this bike was a brown Thruxton seat. Might be worth giving them a call.

Called them...it's long gone. :mad2:

STILL looking...

:crazy: