Would you hit it? (nws)

bowiegif.jpg

koifarm

Hooligan
What is the best or close to it way to spot a "photoshopped" picture/image?
If you get the file downloaded, can you apply for instance, photoshop to the image and try to "undo" it by using your icons and thus see the changes?
It's funny and just struck me that we cannot believe 100% any image we see on line. I recon morality is out the door on the actual, real images we find on the net.
Pardon my rambling....

MES

750cc
If you get the file downloaded, can you apply for instance, photoshop to the image and try to "undo" it by using your icons and thus see the changes?
No, that will not work unless you have the working file and the program that created the file.
The finished file, usually a JPEG, is flat.

What is the best or close to it way to spot a "photoshopped" picture/image?
It helps if you've done a few:)
Look for density variations within the pic. Mismatched shadows, blurring, errors in perspective. Cloned areas, blend marks. Digital fuzz, noise.
All shopped pics have errors. The more the orignal is altered the more errors there are bound to be.

If you want more detail then I will explain indepth off board (nobody here cares).

It's funny and just struck me that we cannot believe 100% any image we see on line.
don't be slow. You can't believe 100% of anything anywhere. :)

koifarm

Hooligan
Many thanks MES lots to think about from your post, don't need to go in depth just yet, your post gave me enough food for thought to last a while....it is pretty interesting though, and kind of a contest to see if you can spot an enhancement. I just picked up a Photoshop cd and installed it on my computers so I need to spend some time working with it a bit and that should help me understand it better.
thanks for posting...
koi

MES

750cc
if you practice every day for an hour it will take about 2 years to really learn the program.
PS can do a lot (even more with the thousand or so plug-ins) but it not intuative and is hard to use well.
Good luck. You'll need it.
I don't use PS or I would send you some working files. That way you could see the different layers and how I did what and to which layer.
There are many forums that can help you (ask for a couple simple working working files) or examples of how to _______.
I can help with methodology but not an exact how to.
There are also many different way to do the same thing. Which method you use often depends on preference/ quality needed for the end result and ease/speed.
SAVE YOUR WORKING FILE OFTEN. Nothing worse than loosing a pic to a crash because it wasn't saved.
When PMs are turned on agian I'll shoot you my e-mail addy.
Learning PS can be very frustrating. Relax and have fun with it.

loxpump

Rocker
You can't trust an image on line no more than you can trust a story. Snopes helps with those, but then where do you go to check out snopes?

T

tattooedcouple

fake limbs don't bother me.FAKE TITS I hate...don't know why i think that way but big tits, 9 out of 10 times are fake or fat!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
What is the best ... way to spot a "photoshopped" picture/image? It's ... just struck me that we cannot believe 100% any image we see on line...

Are you intimating, good sir, that perhaps some of the "attentiveness" alluded to in my earlier posts was digitally manipulated?????

koifarm

Hooligan
Nope!

Are you intimating, good sir, that perhaps some of the "attentiveness" alluded to in my earlier posts was digitally manipulated?????

Gee whiz BlueJ, I wasn't alluding anything towards you and the Lass, just an idle mind with a simple question about photoshop and how to spot it.

regal403

Two Stroke
regal403, where did you trip across that pic?

That pic is a fake. She was hit with photoshop. Guaranteed.

She's not me type but the fact that she's an amputee would stop me.

It was posted on another forum I frequent. I had my doubts as to its authenticity, as well. She's still hittable, fa sho.

T

tattooedcouple

10 out of 10 times big REAL tits are fat, that being the primary ingredient in your standard-issue tit. The bigger, the fatter. Way to go, Mother Nature!!

as long as below the fat tits is not a fat gut......or fumunda cheese

dirtydutch

Scooter
i'm not scared, i'd hit it it 3 times, once in the yapper, once in the snapper and once in the crapper!!

fake tits, fake leg who cares. i'd have that skeezer spinning on her stump!!