regal403

Two Stroke
2ibk9zd.jpg

llixw.jpg

qy61iq.jpg

10rvnlv.jpg

R

rndtaylor

Absolutely, if she is a woman worth having.

Got a number?

regal403

Two Stroke
Plus she couldn't run away :D

Exactly what I was thinking.

Boobs are fake and way overkill, same goes with the makeup, but how many of you can say you fucked a one-legged girl?

Face it: she's marriage material, I bet she gets free money from the government for being disabled, allowing her to stay at home and keep things clean and always have dinner ready for you. And a lifetime of handicapped parking passes? Come on guys, this girl is what dreams are made of.

MOSES

750cc
I'm down ! I'm sure you could create a few new positions !!!

Oh I wish I had time to tell the one armed chick story...

koifarm

Hooligan
Hmmmmmm

She's bodacious, fo' sho!

Wonder what the story is...
For sure you have to wonder what happened to her....it looks like she's still healing from the injury and will probably get a prosthesis eventually.
Somehow I smell "gang" written all over her (no pun intended) so I think I'd be careful.
I did date a lady with similar qualities and can say for sure I wouldn't have a problem taking this one for a ride.....you would be amazed how much fun you can have!

Somehow I smell "gang" written all over her (no pun intended) so I think I'd be careful.

I agree with your assessment. Look at the background scene, def inner city gangland, and the bad tat's agree. Still though, I'd hit it in a heartbeat. That's one for the punchcard!

Last edited:
R

rndtaylor

I will give the lady the benefit of the doubt.
Until I know different, I will continue to think she is a lovely, sexy lady. Makeup is not overdone, tattoos do not mark her as gang, to me. The story of how she lost her leg probably would not change my mind.

Yes, she does it for me.

my guess is she got some settlement money for the injury, then bought some new boobs. Doesn't make her any less hit-able! :banana:

she could be a good stripper if she stayed close to the pole!