Triumph Service Manual pdf

pepper

Street Tracker
I want to apologize to you Gretsch specifically and the group in general. There's no need for this. You are right bootlegging copies of the manual shouldn't be done, we all know that. The point has been made and acknowledged.

Truth be told I was more taken aback by the better than thou attitudes of a few than by the act itself as we all break laws. There is no moral high ground for anyone and pointing fingers and chastising each other doesn't make it fun to come here at all. Nobody, especially not a group of motorcyclists, wants to hang out with a momma hen or have a finger wagged in their face.

Information should be free. I'm not looking to download the manual, though, since I think it would be a pretty cool book to have out in my garage. Where can I get it legit anyway?

KingBear

Hooligan
I want to apologize to you Gretsch specifically and the group in general. There's no need for this. You are right bootlegging copies of the manual shouldn't be done, we all know that. The point has been made and acknowledged.

Truth be told I was more taken aback by the better than thou attitudes of a few than by the act itself as we all break laws. There is no moral high ground for anyone and pointing fingers and chastising each other doesn't make it fun to come here at all. Nobody, especially not a group of motorcyclists, wants to hang out with a momma hen or have a finger wagged in their face.

Well said.

Mazeppa

moped
Obvious suggestion, I know, but keep checkin' eBay. I just snagged a copy of the manual for a price that was even cheap enough for a cheapskate like me.

Gretsch

Rocker

No apology necessary Pepper. I've always enjoyed your posts and the valuable information you bring to the forum. You're a good dude.

I didn't intend to imply that I'm better or haven't ever done anything wrong. My first post had some quotes from The Big Lebowski that were intended as humor but could have appeared heavy handed. If so I'm sorry for the confusion. So...wecool?

P.S. I was at the strip club last night :D

Bonafide

NBR founder
Just to clarify what happens here.......til you posted 10 times you can't pm.

I'll help out genuine members of the site with the pdf, but you have to pm me to get it.

This means that The Dude doesn't catch shit for hosting it on here.

If The Dude doesn't like it this way he'll stop it, I'm sure.

:headbang2:

jhillier71

Street Tracker
manual hijinx

To those who profess the highroad when it comes to copying this manual. I would be curious to see what's in your iTunes library. This is nothing more than peer to peer sharing, the same way we swap music files (semi-illegally) an such. I allow myslef to sleep at night knowing that I paid good money for a bike, OEM parts and a few riiculously priced t-shirts. As mp3's go, I am an avid concert goer so the band gets thier money that way. Same dealio for Triumph, I take a little-but give back a lot more. One simple man's simple thoughts....

KingBear

Hooligan
Simple enough that even I can understand it, and I'm sleeping pretty well too. Except when the wife is snoring. Then not so much.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I do believe that that particular manual, the 2006, has been kicking around the interweb for oh, about 4 years. It's useful, but like somebody said, by the time you print it, bind it etc. it's probably within a few buckage points of at least a haynes manual. AND all I need to know for my purposes (I.E. cam covers weeping) I got from all the nice Triumph forums that give the relevant answers to what I really need to know. There's tons of better information on my bike if I just ask the question here. I can also give some information, albeit limited, of what glitches have happened to my bike.

Hedge

American Infidel
Simple enough that even I can understand it, and I'm sleeping pretty well too. Except when the wife is snoring. Then not so much.
That's exactly why I wear those orange foam ear plugs at night Barry! I have never hear so much noise come out of such a small nose. When she rolls over and stops snoring my dog jumps up on the bed to see if she is alive and then she wakes up in a panic like she is getting attacked! Then she yells at me for not crating him before we went to sleep! Go figure! :)

Yes, cheers Slinky. I already have a hardcopy but it's handy to have the PDF on a memory stick so it's always at hand "just in case".

Cheers,

Pikey.