Triumph Service Manual pdf

northcountry

Two Stroke
manual

My point was that maybe if it wasn't so expensive, people would be more inclined to buy it.

I agree, and think everybody would benefit. Being fair with customers works-gouging don't. 10 hrs. round trip for me to see a dealer, so wrench myself. Husaberg offers free manual downloads. 200 pages-ran out of ink on my newly installed printer!!

Carnation

Street Tracker
Good idea from Husaberg.

Even if the download cost me £20, the same price ish as a Haynes manual, I'd go for it. £50 is taking the piss.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Most people who have the pdf and decided to print it out will already know what the irony in all this is. By the time you spend the the money on paper, ink, binders and sleeves to make the pages double-sided it's actually as much or more than actually buying it from the dealer.

KingBear

Hooligan
Before resorting to excuses, apologies, or rationalizing remember to deny everything, defy video and transcripts, then deflect, distract, and make counter-accusations.

Leedsharlequin

Two Stroke
It's OK to steel in the UK, nothing wrong with it at all, it's a weekly thing with the people who run our country. If you get caught, you just have to say "sorry I was very busy at the time" or "sorry, it was an oversight" or "sorry, it was an honest mistake" and then everything is all right.

So if your a UK citizen, stealing is a good thing, as long as you've got a reasonable excuse. :huh:

Cool. "My balls were itchin so bad I didn't realize what I was doing." Now could I get the PDF. I'm not printing it, just leave it on the laptop. Yeah I'm cheap. I have 2 Triumphs they gots my money.

78gold

Two Stroke
Pdf

What I have more trouble with, as the haynes is good enough for my limited mechanical expertise is Part Numbers.

Is there a part number list available for the Bonnies.

Even the local Triumph guys here reckon there is no rhyme or reason to the part numbers and they rely on the info provided to them by Triumph (Online).:(

Can anyone direct me to a parts number list for the 2007 Bonneville.

For anyone who is wondering, no I dont want to pay US$50 and postage to Triumph for something I need so that I can spend more money with Triumph. That said I am happy to pay a fair fee if its not available online.

I have a pdf of the Triumph Service Manual.

It covers carburetted Bonneville, T100, America, Speedmaster, Thruxton and Scrambler models and is Part Number T3859909 Issue 2, 01.2006.

The file is 40MB.

If you would like it, PM me with an email address.

It's a rip-off that you have to buy a manual at $90, it should come with your brand new bike.

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
+1... The manual that comes with the bike doesn't even give instructions for wheel removal. How is someone supposed to know how to fix a flat on the road?

Bonniebret

Rocker
+1... The manual that comes with the bike doesn't even give instructions for wheel removal. How is someone supposed to know how to fix a flat on the road?

I think it might be for two reasons:

1. To encourage people to bring it to the the shop for things like that.
2. Make money off people like us who don't want to.

It's a rip-off that you have to buy a manual at $90, it should come with your brand new bike.

I agree with all of you that its outrageous how much these things cost. But it could be worse, I had a bently manual (god of all things volkswagon) for my old Corrado that cost $130 brand new. And that was for a car that was almost 20 years old