The Future Ice Cream Mobile

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
This is what I am going to do to my Creamsicle when I get back stateside. I think this will be a rip loading my boys up in this and getting a double dipped scoop of the good stuff together!! I've been talking with the guy that does this and I really like his work. I'm just curious if anyone has dealt with him or know anything about him? Seems like a pretty straight up guy but this was just purely internet searching on my part

This is almost identical to what I want with the exceptional of white and tangerine (the greatest Bonnie color of all time)! You can see this spectacle soon bombing down the streets of the emerald city in search for the greatest frozen dairy meccas!:rocks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS110ZmJ1Y8

Bonafide

NBR founder
Not my thing, but the guy did nice work on it ..

Are you PCSing or ETSing? Any idea where you're going?

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I will be PCSing and it looks to be in the PNW...most likely Seattle or Spokane. I'm still about a year out but should find news about this fairly soon. Nice thing about this time though is I hit my 20 mark so this will be a PCS but with sights into rooting in where we go to. 20+ years and I did it all on overseas assignments...it's time I get my ass and these boys home and start re-establishing roots!