tattoos!

BTW, I heard on a radio talk show this morning that 80% of the people who get tattoos end up with buyer's remorse. Anyone here willing to share their regrets?

I toyed with the idea of getting a coverup job on that old H-D tat that I posted earlier but then thought no, as it was done when I was a big fan of the bikes e.t.c and is part of my "biking history".

Now, if I had an ex-chicks name anywhere, that would definitely be a coverup job!

BTW, here's another of my older tattoos and although it's a bit faded now and taken with my phone, I'm sure one of the Brits or Brit expats can name this character? ;)

Photo-0010.jpg

Cheers,

Pikey.

pepper

Street Tracker
20+ years old and had a few of the bikes before the fucking yuppies got hooked on the weekend warrior image bullshit. :(

Cheers,

Pikey.

The fucking yuppies ruined it for everybody. One of the major reasons I got out of the business. Before they came along you'd rarely find offshore glam parts in a shop (the customers parts were sent to a plating shop the way it's always been done) and you knew that more often than not the guy walking in the door knew the differance between a cresent wrench and a clutch hub puller. And you rarely had to deal with knucklehead magazine mechanics whose only claim to fame was the pristine hangar queen bike they somehow never had the time to ride.

The fucking yuppies ruined it for everybody. One of the major reasons I got out of the business. Before they came along you'd rarely find offshore glam parts in a shop (the customers parts were sent to a plating shop the way it's always been done) and you knew that more often than not the guy walking in the door knew the differance between a cresent wrench and a clutch hub puller. And you rarely had to deal with knucklehead magazine mechanics whose only claim to fame was the pristine hangar queen bike they somehow never had the time to ride.

Agree 100%. In a shop I worked for in 1993, those kind of people were greeted with "hello Mac" by my very large Panhead riding friend. When I asked him why he called some people Mac, he told me it stood for "Man's a cunt". Very apt :D

Cheers,

Pikey.

Craigore

TT Racer
Legs are the best

next for me might be an oroborus around my kneecap in black/grey. Definately want something in th middle on the cap as well... Only hurts for a bit

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
knee caps are fun, feels really wierd. i dont have my entire knee done but on the side i have some stuff and it just feels wierd when it was bein done

AceT100

Rocker
My wife decided NOT to have the standard girly lines with bows done on the back of her legs...so she went for Good Kitty & Bad Kitty....they are gonna be colored in for Christmas

3988766191_6b0ee6c6ee.jpg

neuroboy

750cc
One of my friends has a Mucha on her shin, it looks amazing. Straight repo, this guy nailed it.

went to consult last night. . . i think i'm going with this as a half sleeve on my right arm.

alphonse-mucha-music.jpg

pulling of the orange corner pieces on top, the crescent (sans the hand motif in the circles) will fit the top of my arm (deltoid) perfectly. she's going to add some sepia-esque tinting to the dress too. not gonna be cheap but it's going to look great. love the dark hair, the heavy lines around the birds, and how the subject is interacting with the viewer (unlike the other three in him "arts" series). also, this one is music which resonates with me more than the others (i.e. dance, painting, and poetry).

Skeeter

Rocker
"Leg Sleeve's" are also known as "Pants"

its sounds werid to say im workin on my pants or leg sleeves but i like callin them leg sleeves

BUT i asked chacha (chacha.com, or you can text them questions) what do you call your leg coverd in tattoos and their reply was "a tattoo that covers a persons entire leg is called a leg sleeve"

Last edited:

neuroboy

750cc
alfonse mucha (and art nouveau, in general) is pretty much awesome. even the type styles of the era knock my socks off. i just got back from prague with lady neuro a few weeks ago and there was art nouveau architecture (like the hotel europa in wenceslas sq) all over. bonus points for my dad's fam being from prague and ostrava (though sadly, no one's left), so it has added meaning.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
one of mine....

frogtat.jpg

Was brand shiny new when the photo was taken - coupla years ago.

Skeeter

Rocker
got my easy rider-friday the 13th tattoo today from my buddy damien WHo i meet thru this forum and rode triumphs with. till he got rid of his... got it on my leg
helmet.jpg