tattoos!

Here's one I'm having done now. It's an underwater seascape with a few more hours needed on the table.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
i looove my mustache tattoo on my index finger, next ill get a little goatee on my middle finger to go with the stache.... and i want a little 3/4 motorcycle helmet with the number 13 on it, gonna try and get in on nov 13 which is a friday the 13th...

I have a few.

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpg
    IMG_2692.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • mermaid.jpg
    mermaid.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2000.jpg
    IMG_2000.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1999.jpg
    IMG_1999.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1996.jpg
    IMG_1996.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0

koifarm

Hooligan
Ouch!

this is probably incriminating but I don't care! a little scabby (still healing), just red and black shading at the moment but more to come. my skin is as pale as a ghost is white. the horror!
-1.jpg

[QUOTE[/QUOTE]

You have my sympathy, those behind the knee are really painful.

Nice! my old man has an old school Harley davidson tattoo with wings from like 40 years ago

You mean like this?

HDtat.jpg

20+ years old and had a few of the bikes before the fucking yuppies got hooked on the weekend warrior image bullshit. Pretty much never wear a vest now...... :(

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

damianw

moped
Week end warrior

Pikey.
I'm now one of your weekend warriors!!
Had bikes on the road for over 30 years. I work way up north in the oil patch of Northern Alberta, 130km form the nearest town so only get chance to ride the bike at week ends.

Pikey.
I'm now one of your weekend warriors!!
Had bikes on the road for over 30 years. I work way up north in the oil patch of Northern Alberta, 130km form the nearest town so only get chance to ride the bike at week ends.

Sounds to me like you've done your time!

What got me back then was the kind of guys who thought they could buy into the whole thing via their local HD dealer and then slap a HOG patch on their jacket and be "one of the boys". I can appreciate it appeals to some but I didn't want to be associated with that crap.

I can also appreciate that probably most only ride on the weekends and holidays due to work commitments e.t.c and that's cool so long as you're not in a $1000 "re-engineered" jacket trying to look like a 1%er! :huh:

Cheers,

Pikey.

I stopped worrying what others thought of me a long time ago. I don't ride a bike to impress anyone. Regardless if I'm authentic or a "poser", I ride and dress the way I want to and anyone who feels I need to look or act a particular way, well....:finger::finger2:

07black&red

Two Stroke
I'm finally at that age where I don't give a shit what anyone else says. Trouble is thats about the same age when nobody else gives a shit what I say. -George Carlin I think (RIP)

neuroboy

750cc
going in for a consult on wednesday for something along the lines of this. . . might go for a straight reproduction for one of his works. . . one from the precious stones series or from the arts series. . . we'll see.

07the-precious-stones-emerald-muchab.jpg
mucha26.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
that be rad lookin neoboy

next weeks firday the 13th so im gonna get my 3/4 motorcycle helmet with a 13 on it, im ready for a freshie

koifarm

Hooligan
Oookayyyy!

@pikey- YEAH, like that!
@koi- back of the knee doesn't hurt as bad as under the ass! SERIOUSLY!

Aaahh Craigore, please don't feel the necessity to post a picture of that particular tat....I recon we can forgo that pleasure....

But I am both repulsed and intrigued about that issue....:popcorn:

KingBear

Hooligan
BTW, I heard on a radio talk show this morning that 80% of the people who get tattoos end up with buyer's remorse. Anyone here willing to share their regrets?

Skeeter

Rocker
BTW, I heard on a radio talk show this morning that 80% of the people who get tattoos end up with buyer's remorse. Anyone here willing to share their regrets?

thats because 80% of people get stupid tattoos, like tramp stamps, boy/girlfreinds names, tribal, chinesse symbols for "love and strength", and such... thats just what i think.

yea i got a silly star tattoo when i was 18, wouldnt say regret it but if it went away one day i wouldnt run out to get it re-tattooed