Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball Choke Pull

Bonniebret

Rocker
Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball.

Caution: Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball if any of the following occurs:
itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
or heart palpitations.
If Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball, American Infidel Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball comes with a lifetime warranty.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball! Accept no substitutes!

(Courtesy of SNL)

Received the 8 ball. Spent 20 min trying to get the bolt installed. Finally gave up and will try again another day. I tried fingers, needle nose pliers, tweezers and girlfiend's fingers. Couldn't get the bolt started in the threads. Sigh..

MattRat

TT Racer
Received the 8 ball. Spent 20 min trying to get the bolt installed. Finally gave up and will try again another day. I tried fingers, needle nose pliers, tweezers and girlfiend's fingers. Couldn't get the bolt started in the threads. Sigh..

needle nose pliers and patience...took me several tries but once you get the first quarter turn in you're set.

Hedge

American Infidel

Willy - the choke pull came with the bolt pre threaded. You had to actually unscrew the bolt from the threads to get the bolt out. So I'm thinking the problem is an alignment problem. I, and others had much success with using a strong telescopic Sears magnet to hold the bolt in place, Then start the choke pull onto the thread with a little dab of RTV blue or red. The only issues I can think of is that you have already cross-threaded it, You put to much RTV on the bolt, or you just need to keep trying. If you fucked it up let me know and I;ll send you a free one. If you fuck up the free one then it ain't meant to be! :d
John aka Hedge

Hedge

American Infidel
Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball.

Caution: Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball if any of the following occurs:
itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
or heart palpitations.
If Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball, American Infidel Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball comes with a lifetime warranty.

Hedge's World Famous 8-Ball! Accept no substitutes!

(Courtesy of SNL)

Shit - This is all Highly Classified Stuff! :nono: Now Big Brother has you red-Flagged!

Willy - the choke pull came with the bolt pre threaded. You had to actually unscrew the bolt from the threads to get the bolt out. So I'm thinking the problem is an alignment problem. I, and others had much success with using a strong telescopic Sears magnet to hold the bolt in place, Then start the choke pull onto the threadI with a little dab of RTV blue or red. The only issues I can think of is that you have already cross-threaded it, You put to much RTV on the bolt, or you just need to keep trying. If you fucked it up let me know and I;ll send you a free one. If you fuck up the free one then it ain't meant to be! :d
John aka Hedge

Yeah, I think I get it. I had the bolt (with 8 ball removed) but couldn't get it started into the threads of the bracket that holds the choke knob. I'll work t it some more. Thanks for your help.

Willy - the choke pull came with the bolt pre threaded. You had to actually unscrew the bolt from the threads to get the bolt out. So I'm thinking the problem is an alignment problem. I, and others had much success with using a strong telescopic Sears magnet to hold the bolt in place, Then start the choke pull onto the thread with a little dab of RTV blue or red. The only issues I can think of is that you have already cross-threaded it, You put to much RTV on the bolt, or you just need to keep trying. If you fucked it up let me know and I;ll send you a free one. If you fuck up the free one then it ain't meant to be! :d
John aka Hedge

OK, I approached the bike again today, with 8 ball in hand, and i had it installed in 5 minutes. It just took a fresh start. Thanks to all. It looks way cool.

-Willy

Hedge

American Infidel
OK, I approached the bike again today, with 8 ball in hand, and i had it installed in 5 minutes. It just took a fresh start. Thanks to all. It looks way cool.

-Willy
Excellent Willy - I'm glad you got it on and you like it! :headbang2:
John aka Hedge

oldmanjob

Scooter
Hedge here is your 8 Ball on a Sportster, :bug: Since my Bonnie is in Bonnie Heaven I had to put it some place.
Installed in 2 minutes with Epoxy.

DSCN0991smaller.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Hedge

American Infidel
Hedge here is your 8 Ball on a Sportster, :bug: Since my Bonnie is in Bonnie Heaven I had to put it some place.
Installed in 2 minutes with Epoxy.

DSCN0991smaller.jpg
[/IMG]
Nice - but i have a special version that is just threaded for harley's! Not that there is anything wrong with that! :)

I want one!! I've got an 09 EFI, but its still got the "choke" knob, I am assuming its the same size threads. If it will fit, let me know, I will send you the money through paypal right away. Thanks.

I tried the @gmail.com address and it didnt work, then i saw a post a page back that said @paypal.com, so I sent it to that address and it said it went through.

tdipalma

Scooter
8 ball received and installed. No issues with the installation, only dropped the screw two or three times.
Great product and it looks great on my Scram.

Mr. T