She's here and I also got a little something for my beautiful wife Deb!

Well guys and girls....she is here! After all this time waiting and talking and planning and fantasising and being jealous as all fuck she is here. Oh and I also grabbed Deb a new toy for her birthday next year. Early Xmas Pressi!!!

Bike001.jpg

Bike002.jpg

Bike004.jpg

20122008001.jpg

Cheers guys and girls...

Bret.....:)

D9

Vendor
WOW... Now that's what I call outstanding Xmas shopping...
congrats to you & Deb... enjoy!!

Thanks guys...about to head off to a mates place very shortly to show of the little girl...pick up Debs bike next week!!...

Cheers.....with a fuckin big grin on my face!!!

Bret.....:cheer::headbang2::wave:

so you got both bikes? Nice!

Yeah Sweat it was fate man...I was driving up the coast and thinkin to myself about how cool it would be to see the missus on a white Bonnie and fuck me if there wasnt one, on the floor at the dealership and it had been marked down as well!!!...I hit them up for a discount on the bike and that fell on deaf ears so i said right, yoou give me a further discount on the clothing and boots that she wants and I'll take it today. Ended up getting a good deal which ever way you look at it really mate...

Smiles all round!!!

Cheers man...

Bret....:wave:

Damn I like that white ! Nice bikes.

yeah its nice Moses...looks really cool. We went for the new style gel seat which gives it a thrux rear end appearence and also a white bug screen with black stripe, chrome covers package and the alarm...

should be cool....and then more stuff from Brent for it...Oh God my wallet!!!

dave1068

Two Stroke
Congrats, Now go ride the bikes for 3 mths w/out worrying about what mods to do and ignore all the triumph forums,

Ride, enjoy, Repeat...

KingBear

Hooligan
Outstanding! Some folks will think white is just a color for a chick's bike but I think it's badass. I'd take one myself and deck it out with racing chequers.

Well done. Congratulations to both of you!

buckstoy

Street Tracker
Hell Yeah!!! It's a hell of a Christmas at the Blackston house!!! Congrats on the sweet bikes!:headbang2:

Are you into palagamy? Nice gifts!

Hi Thruxie...is that like more than one wife kinda thing??..like is it Armish people that do that???...I'm not sure...Um if you mean can I get you one too, I'm sorry...wife comes first and I'm outta cash now. Cant blame you for asking though!!...top effort Thruxie!!!:wave:

Cheers...

Bret...:wave:

Hell Yeah!!! It's a hell of a Christmas at the Blackston house!!! Congrats on the sweet bikes!:headbang2:

Hey Bucks, yeah mate it about time. The Blackston house has been pressurised for way too long my friend. We intend to kick back and help some other people out if we can over Xmas.

Cheers,

yellowrubiu

Street Tracker
Wow, that is awesome. Congrats and lots of luck and fun miles on them. That white Bonnie is very nice, how come we never see those here in the US?