She's here and I also got a little something for my beautiful wife Deb!

Kirkus51

Hooligan
It's so cool to have a couple of Triumphs in the garage. Now what if your wife's Bonnie beats your Thrux? And.......FINALLY!!! You can do some videos showing the bikes going down the road and actually have a bike in the picture.

thruxiegirl

TT Racer
Hi Thruxie...is that like more than one wife kinda thing??..like is it Armish people that do that???...I'm not sure...Um if you mean can I get you one too, I'm sorry...wife comes first and I'm outta cash now. Cant blame you for asking though!!...top effort Thruxie!!!:wave:

Cheers...

Bret...:wave:

Mormon. The Amish make quilts, ride in horse buggies and fart a lot.
Sweet rides.

Mormon. The Amish make quilts, ride in horse buggies and fart a lot.
Sweet rides.

Thanks for the lesson TG, yeah they are nice rides...just got another box of goodies from Brent and Co....put some bits on today and I might even actually get out to ride her if i dont have to baby sit my youngest son and keep shooing him and his squeeze outta the bedroom!!!...bloody kids!!...

Cheers,

Bret....:)

Bottle_Fed

Two Stroke
Very nice!! Do you need a step-son? I will maintain and mod for you, plus I come with an awesome set of tools!:c Enough of the bikes....let's see some pics of the wifey! :D

Greg

Very nice!! Do you need a step-son? I will maintain and mod for you, plus I come with an awesome set of tools!:c Enough of the bikes....let's see some pics of the wifey! :D

Greg

Greg, go to my page and have a look at the my Shit folder. You will see a picture there of Deb with her hair parted on the side and wearing a high choke.

Cheers....

Bret...;)