Predators????

triumph performance usa has the same performance as british customs: exhaust, airbox removal kit, crankcase breather filter, air injection elimination and jets.

i think british customs charges more if you want your exhaust in black. i got my kit from TPUSA for $40 cheaper.

ps. i am poor.

j_

Hey Jan,

Glad to see you made it over.

G

bdavanza

Street Tracker
Like we need another "me too" but I love the preds. I took off a good set of D&D's just for the sound.
-Ben

mikenva

Rocker
One of my preds just broke where the bracket is welded to the muffler they are a year and 1/2 old with 12000 miles on them I called brit customs they are sending me a new one at no cost you cant beat service like that.They stand behind what they sell.

One of my preds just broke where the bracket is welded to the muffler they are a year and 1/2 old with 12000 miles on them I called brit customs they are sending me a new one at no cost you cant beat service like that.They stand behind what they sell.

I had something similar happen. Weld broke near the header pipe, exhaust was leaking out. It was a tiny hairline fracture, over a year after I bought them, and BC sent me a replacement for free, no questions asked. It arrived 2 days after I called them.

jamesbgood

Scooter
Ive heard all the the sound clips, watched all the videos, Ive read all the threads and hands down preds are what Im buying. how can you go wrong with better pricing, better sound, good looks and awesome customer service.
but thats just my opinion.
James

Hedge

American Infidel
Ive heard all the the sound clips, watched all the videos, Ive read all the threads and hands down preds are what Im buying. how can you go wrong with better pricing, better sound, good looks and awesome customer service.
but thats just my opinion.
James
That's my opinion as well James! I got the whole British Customs Performance Package which includes the Preds and did it all in one shot as soon as she was uncrated and i have never looked back in regret! Had a nice ride today and many looks to see what the sound was! :)

jamesbgood

Scooter
Thought I wanted Predators but I changed my mind Dominators it is for me.
Why? well BC uses FedEx and UPS
motion.gif
for shipping and both of those companies (I'm speaking from experience) bends you over and screws you with Customs Brokerage fees USPS does not and New Bonneville uses them for international orders. plus when I was filling out the order for the preds the price magically jumped to 581 $$ so add over 100 $$ in Brokerage fees to that and fuck your are over 700 bills.

At New Bonneville the price on my receipt stayed at 525 bills that's it no brokerage fees
motion.gif
, no Cal tax and no shipping charges just a exchange rate and my province tax. So Canadians I strongly recommend the Dominators from New Bonneville not from Triumph Performance USA (also uses UPS
motion.gif
) over the predators.

and yes when I get them I will post a video when I get them

Vendor
If you get it from Brent we are very happy because he is our US Distributor, but for everybody's info we also ship via USPS.
Enjoy your Domi's you will not have regrets.

Hedge

American Infidel
Fyi

Well - I understand your problem with S&H charges, but here's my experience with USPS. I have done countless eBay transaction over the last 10 years or so and have been on both sides of Buyer & Seller. I cannot tell you how many times buyers have emailed me with "Where the Fuck is my stuff?" or I have emailed Sellers with "Where the Fuck is my stuff?" Needless to say it was always in the mail with USPS. Now for the record, I use USPS inside the US all the time. It is the most convenient for me and usually the cheapest. But when it comes to International I always go FedEx and never have a problem. So, when your cans are 2 weeks over due don't be yelling at the seller for using USPS! If you get them quickly then you know you've lucked out!

jamesbgood

Scooter
. I have done countless eBay transaction over the last 10 years or so and have been on both sides of Buyer & Seller. I cannot tell you how many times buyers have emailed me with "Where the Fuck is my stuff?"

I'm aware the delivery takes much much longer with USPS.
have you ever mailed something to Canada and had the Canadian go WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BROKERAGE FEES!

Hedge

American Infidel
I'm aware the delivery takes much much longer with USPS.
have you ever mailed something to Canada and had the Canadian go WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE BROKERAGE FEES!
James - to be perfectly honest, I'm not really sure what you mean by Brokerage Fees. I always send stuff to Canada as a Gift on the customs form. I'm just saying that it has been my experience that whatever it is being sent to Canada via USPS has always taken longer than it should. I'm not saying anything about your product or decision of what your buying . . . I'm just telling you my experience with USPS. I hope your package proves me wrong!

jamesbgood

Scooter
If you get it from Brent we are very happy because he is our US Distributor, but for everybody's info we also ship via USPS.
Enjoy your Domi's you will not have regrets.

there was no option on the internet check out for usps to Canada.:confused:
only UPS.

jamesbgood

Scooter
oops
ashamed005.gif

I should probably clear something up here

turns out BC does use USPS for Canadian shipments

sooo a **ahem** I guess the price is competitive.

ah well still looking forward to the domi's :headbang2:

Hedge

American Infidel
oops
ashamed005.gif

I should probably clear something up here

turns out BC does use USPS for Canadian shipments

sooo a **ahem** I guess the price is competitive.

ah well still looking forward to the domi's :headbang2:
Aren't you the same guy who bought the 2008 Thruxton and forgot to ask whether it was FI or had carbs?
:huh: