prayers to the children and parents

Lone Trumpet

Street Tracker
I agree with loxpump, mikeinva and JRMSR wholeheartedly. Mental health, not gun control, is the answer to mass shootings.

I'm not nearly as articulate as JRMSR, and only wish I could express my thoughts so eloquently. So please have a read here.
You gun people are fools. How can you not see that a device made specifically to kill is not dangerous? Simple insanity.
IMHO, anyone who enjoys living free in the US yet has a knee jerk reaction to call for gun control, and preach why we should
all just automatically want to revise the Second Amendment to our Constitution are truly the fools here. :fight2:

For those of you who don't understand why the Second Amendment was written and put in place, please read loxpump's post.
The second amendment is in the bill or rights, and the bill of rights are personal rights. Why would that one be the only one of ten not guaranteeing a personal right but a government right. And a militia is not the national guard. Makes no sense to me. It's not to ensure a right to hunt or target shoot, it's to protect against us against the government. Nothing can protect you from a crazy person and anyone that thinks the govt. can protect you with laws is living in a fantasy world.
Again my heart goes out the families of all those affected by this terrible tragedy. May God bless them, especially during this holiday season.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan

Personally I am ready to go back to motorcycle talk only No one really cares where this thread goes - it was meant to be a sympathy thing.

Bonafide is probably going to kick all of our butts for getting political when he gets back to this. In fact, he will probably delete the thread. Do we want to leave the owner of NBR a steaming pile of crap for the holidays? I don't. So lets do us all a favor and before that happens, delete the insults. Then lets put this thread on ice and end this as a disagreement and thats it. No more - OK?

Peace

Last edited:

mikenva

Rocker
Who started with the anti gun stuff ? That is when this post went bad.I may be wrong but i think the dude likes his guns too.

wobblygong

Street Tracker
Who started with the anti gun stuff ? That is when this post went bad.I may be wrong but i think the dude likes his guns too.

Ok mikenva, I'll fess up. It was me!
I made the mistake of thinking we could engage in a meaningful, informed debate between civilised human beings without resorting to abusive language. WTF was was I thinking!!
:australia:wobbly:australia:

Last edited: