prayers to the children and parents

mikenva

Rocker
Lets look at what the true cause of all this was .A crazy kid that his mom was working on getting put away but the gov .draging there ass didnt get him put away.A dumb ass mother that bought guns and had them where the the nut case could get to them ,maybe even bought them for him to play with knowing he was a nut case.So the crazy kid shoots his mom then goes to the school where last year she had helped out and killed all those pretty babies because in his sick ass mind his mom loved them more then him.
So people blame the gun that he used .It would not of matered if it help 10 shots or 100 he would of just reloaded whos going to stop him ?after 10 shots you think anyone is even looking at him? The only thing that could of stoped him would of been a bullet to his fucked up brain .If anyone near him was trained enough to do the job.But no that would mean putting a evil gun in someones hand.Gun control is bull shit.Bad guys will find a way to get a gun they allways do.

KingBear

Hooligan
Friends, let us not allow ourselves to react hastily to this tragedy in either our actions or our rhetoric. Calls to arm or disarm the population only fuel the flames of conflict. Neither will bring back the innocent lives that were lost, and could not have prevented it from occurring nor keep it from happening again.

Mourn the loss. Keep the victims and their loved ones in your hearts and minds. Be conscious of your mortality. Vow to live a better life and be a better person. Those are the changes we can and should make.

kinky stunt

Street Tracker
Friends, let us not allow ourselves to react hastily to this tragedy in either our actions or our rhetoric. Calls to arm or disarm the population only fuel the flames of conflict. Neither will bring back the innocent lives that were lost, and could not have prevented it from occurring nor keep it from happening again.

Mourn the loss. Keep the victims and their loved ones in your hearts and minds. Be conscious of your mortality. Vow to live a better life and be a better person. Those are the changes we can and should make.

Well said, KB.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
A dumb ass mother that bought guns and had them where the the nut case could get to them ,maybe even bought them for him to play with knowing he was a nut case.So the crazy kid shoots his mom then goes to the school where last year she had helped out and killed all those pretty babies because in his sick ass mind his mom loved them more then him.
So people blame the gun that he used .It would not of matered if it help 10 shots or 100 he would of just reloaded whos going to stop him ?after 10 shots you think anyone is even looking at him? .

Agree with the first part. Sick mom and all that psyho babble But it matters how many shots before you have to stop to reload. In the days when the second amendment was written, they had people who would be mass murderers but you only had one single shot before the crowd beat the shit out of you. Look at Representative Giffords in Arizona- the shooter stopped and tried to reload and two old people took him down. Saved a lot of people.

Agree bad guys will get the get the guns to kill. Thats a bad thing but we can work on it. And if they are banned it will be a lot harder. Disagree that I have to go along with making them legal or saying the guns are just fine. Semi auto guns can kill a lot of people. Quickly. What more proof can there be that people can't be trusted control these guns? Hell my retarded neighbors can't control their dog. Sure, people fall off the toilet bowl and die so lets ban all toilets, yada yada. Bullshit. For civilians there is no use for these weapons ( semi auto) which even comes remotely close to balancing or justifying the risk of having them in the community and the horror of these many many mass killings. I mean whats the logic of allowing them? For target shooting?

Benefit versus risk = Dead kids versus your little hobby.

KB - how is me vowing to be a better person going to stop the next mass murderer? You would not say that in Danbury, I bet.

Allright sorry... I'm done with this thread before I get in trouble.

Peace . Out.

Last edited:

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
31 school shootings since Columbine and you have the audacity to use the world hastily?...Give me a break. All of it needs to be on the table. I could give a shit about some perceived right to own military designed weapons when children are getting mowed down with them. I find it extremely disturbing how we will use the 4th amendment to wipe our ass after 9/11 but take away your fun as a hobby...fuck that...leave that shit alone and be damned with everything else that it effects. Fucking pathetic.

I'm with Sal...done with this bullshit. Out.

strokerlmt

hey I did not mean to start a fire......Mikenva have to disagree with your posture here. As I see it our society/media/web/politicians have all developed a new language.

It is the language double speak of justification, no responsibility and deflection.

Violence, guns, movies, fucking MA video games, music, gangs, fucking politico's who won't look after us, etc etc it is all taking over our country. What the fuck are we doing.....are we so numb that we cannot see what is happening

In my humble opinion fuck everyone's fucking agreements. Little innocent children and people are dying. Fuck semi auto firearms, magazines, auto loads, street sweepers, gun auctions, no back round checks, fuck it all.....yes we are all alive and comfy but a lot of souls are not and they did not deserve to have their lives shortened.

I do not know the answer but I do know that to continue down the road our country and society is traveling is NOT right, all that will happen is that more innocent lives will be snuffed.

Apologies to the Dude, did not mean to start a fire storm but this shit has to stop somehow.

LMT

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Use guns to fight back against guns?? Two wrongs do not make a right. Why not just pre-shoot everyone so that they can't get shot any worse?

Just look at pretty much every other country in the world. Do we have schools being treated as shooting ranges every other month? No. Because you can't just go to mum's closet and grab a handful of guns. Yes we sometimes have some psycho go mad and shoot up a bunch of people. But it is extremely rare! As someone who can see what is happening in the US from the outside it is perfectly clear that all the guns is just asking for trouble.

I love to visit the States and love a lot of the culture, music, landscape and people. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there. I like living somewhere where my son can go to school and know he is safe. Yes bad guys can get guns. But some disgruntled schoolkid can't.

strokerlmt

Dude......sorry about this.....the Newtown children upset me more than I thought. My intention was to reflect on the little ones not create a shit storm.

Would you kindly remove this thread.....its the kids not this debate I started.

Thx

LMT

mikenva

Rocker
what if the nut case used a pump shot gun and 6 shot pistols? what if he stold a truck and ran it through the school ? what if he crashed a plane ?the poor sweet kids would be just as dead .Its not the tools used its the nut useing them that needs stoped.
how long does it take someone to change a clip ?do you really think a kid or a teacher could stop him from doing that? Do you know someone could take a normal shot up cut the barrel off and kill 5 people a shot?
By the way i dont own a semi rifle .I dont even like them because they dont shoot that good.But i do back up the right for any one that wants one if the use them in the right way.This is the usa thats one of our rights.That is one of the things that makes this country much better then any country in the world.Hope you allso know the first thing hitler did when he came to power was to take everyones guns .I look at some of the taxes people are paying just on bike parts and maybe some of yall shouldnt of gave up your guns.Once they have your guns they can do as they want with you.
I think if everyone knew more about guns you wouldnt talk the same about them.

JimmyR

Street Tracker
mikenva - just keep telling yourself mate. If it was so easy to drive a truck into a school why isn't it happening where I live? No guns here. No trucks driving into schools, no planes being crashed, no death rays either. Schools are safe places here for the vast majority because THERE ARE NO GUNS AVAILABLE TO PSYCHOS.

Sorry for the thread hijack but this tragedy is disgusting and people continuing to ignore the incredibly obvious truth just gets to me. Open your eyes! Now the NRA is suggesting guns are used to protect kids from guns. Madness.

FWIW I do know about guns - more than most. I enjoy shooting. But I can live with the difficulty of obtaining guns here and the strict laws if that means my family won't get shot. Believe me, gun control works. We don't get shot here. Denying that simple fact shows how ignorant and dangerous the gun lobby is.

monty

Street Tracker
Firstly, my apologies for coming to this so late in the day.

My son is 9. He means the world to me. He is my best friend.
My daughter will be 4 months on Christmas day. She is so small, so trusting and so vulnerable. She is so fragile.

I would do what ever it takes to protect them from harm.

To lose a child is bad enough.

I cannot begin to imagine what it must be like to lose a child in circumstances such as these. It must be unbearable.

When I saw the news reports, like many, I was moved to tears. All I could think of was how frightened these little innocents must have been.

My thoughts are with the mothers and fathers left behind in all of this.

Like many here I hugged and held my children in the aftermath of this terrible act and counted my blessings.

God bless them all.

Monty.

JRMSR

Scooter
Remember the children, along with those adults who died. My thoughts and prayer are with them.

The gun wasn't the killer. It was a mentally deranged divergent, sick individual who did, plain and simple. Claiming otherwise, is purposefully overlooking the obvious. It could have been a bomb, axe handle, a chainsaw or any number of other weapons. Without the individual wielding the weapon, they're all inert tools. Remember Timothy McVay! and nitrate fertlizer? they haven't banned it. Are we going to outlaw planes, because they used were used to kill 2,977 victims on 911? Get real, you deal with the real issue and that's people. How is a gun going to kill anyone, without someone pulling the trigger?

Mike, your right but others just choose to ignore the real issues. No matter how many police you put on the streets, no matter how much media political hype against firearms, no matter how many armed security guards you put in schools, it doesn't eliminate the murdering psychopaths. The same could have easily been accomplished with a knife, much quicker and quieter. This happened in the UK, where 16 were murdered in an elementary school, after cartridge loading firearms were taken away from lawful citizens. The unlawful, still acquire them and the lawful suffer because of it.

The media and the government has gone on for many years publicly, how easy it is to attack schools and they expect it not to happen? Yea ok.

@jimmyR No you're not sorry it was purposeful. No you're wrong, the NRA is not suggesting anything. They are telling the government they should have armed security in every school. You know what, I agree. Get your facts straight. You're just one of the few nay sayers who have no ball in the game. If you personally wish to live in a social state, governed by those who know what's better for you than yourself, then be my guest. It ain' going to happen here, no matter how much it chaps yours or the rest of the world arse. And yea, I've lived in your neck of the woods for more than 8 years on your economy, so don't come blasting back with the; "how would you know crap." Don't make me go there. I can list per capita our country vs. yours of people murdered, with other weapons. Haven't outlawed them, now have they!

By the way Jimmy, I don't get shot either and I'm over 55 years old.

Last edited:

mikenva

Rocker
You gun people are fools. How can you not see that a device made specifically to kill is not dangerous? Simple insanity.

you are the fool this device keeps us free if you dont like it maybe you dont need to live in the usa we wont miss you a damn bit.FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

JRMSR

Scooter
You gun people are fools. How can you not see that a device made specifically to kill is not dangerous? Simple insanity.
Gee I wonder how you get to enjoy your rights. I wonder how many used firearms to halt tyranny and oppression, without them where would those rights be? I wonder why those like yourself, feel like they can purposely offend and display your prejudice against others, who choose to exercise their inalienable rights, just as you do.

It's only dangerous in the hands of those who are unaware and the stupid. Oh and you left out protection from; "enemys from outside and within." That's also in the Constitution. You as an American have these inalienable rights as specified by the Constitution. Rather or not you choose to exercise them. So, I suppose you're labeling yourself with the same asinine statement. (Matthew 5:22/Proverbs 26:4-14) :eek:wned::lol: By the way, you don't have the right to give them away, despite what you think or feel. It's directly akin to being a traitor to this country.

Last edited:

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
you are the fool this device keeps us free if you dont like it maybe you dont need to live in the usa we wont miss you a damn bit.FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

No one is free. All we have is the joy and responsibility of caring for and getting along with one another as best we can.

Demar

Two Stroke

Guns are dangerous. Nobody ever said they were not. That's why you have to be over 21 and pass a test (at least in CA) to own one.

Kids used to be taught what a gun is capable of and to respect it. They used to teach shooting in high school. To obtain a hunting license you have to pass a gun safety course.

It's the rampant lack of respect we have that you should fear. The lack of respect for life, of respect for others even though they may disagree with you. The lack of respect for hard work, for other's property.

Posted a comment here, but am editing it out.

The gun boys can think they won. I don't care.

Anyway, this topic got real shitty real quick. Sorry to the forum. I'm out of here.