Offset bar risers - anyone have any experience?

gcrider

Street Tracker
Thinking about these:
GM-X102.jpg

I want to move the bars back - the rise is a bonus. I don't want to go to aftermarket gauges, and I have the Triumph accessory tach. I need to know if I can use the stock top clamp so I can keep the stock gauge panel and tach. Anyone know?

ivar

TT Racer
If I recall correctly, JimVonBaden used a Rox pivoting riser on his scram, with the stock top clamp. If you dig up his posts, you should find some pics of the setup

gcrider

Street Tracker
I'm looking for more back than up. If you rotate the ROX risers back, the angle of the top clamp changes and the gauges would be tilted way up using the top clamp. That's why I was specifically looking at the ones in the pic.

Frank

Scooter
Thinking about these:
GM-X102.jpg

I want to move the bars back - the rise is a bonus. I don't want to go to aftermarket gauges, and I have the Triumph accessory tach. I need to know if I can use the stock top clamp so I can keep the stock gauge panel and tach. Anyone know?

I tried a set of these "setbacks" and my front brake hose was too tight. I ended up going with the simple "risers". They go up as high and back to within 5/8 of the "risers". I sold my Bonneville and have these "risers" if you want to buy them.
Frank

ssjones

750cc
I tried a set of these "setbacks" and my front brake hose was too tight. I ended up going with the simple "risers". They go up as high and back to within 5/8 of the "risers". I sold my Bonneville and have these "risers" if you want to buy them.
Frank
If req'd, a new length brake hose and two banjo bolt fittings from Goodridge run about $60.