• bike 037.jpg
    bike 037.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bike 038.jpg
    bike 038.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 0

danfoz

moped
is that rear fender custom, and if not, what year model? it really looks better than both the new fender and the fender elim kit. thanks.

danfoz

moped
Hi I am new here but some of you may remember me from elsewhere.

Hi Bill, is that rear fender custom, and if not, what year model? it really looks better than both the new fender and the fender elim kit. thanks.​

121814.jpg

(sorry for the double post)

Last edited:

jenkspj

Scooter
Jenks Thruxton

Well, here it is.....

Attachments

• Thruxton Feb 08_3.jpg
    Thruxton Feb 08_3.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Thruxton Feb 08_2S.jpg
    Thruxton Feb 08_2S.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0

Bonafide

NBR founder
for sale on e bay

We're you selling it or just sharing with the group? That's my old Thruxton that I sold earlier this year, next owner sold it within a month and now I'm amazed it's up for sale yet again. There was nothing wrong with it and was a VERY nice ride. Wonder what's up with the quick flips?

koifarm

Hooligan
They might want to have the bike exorcised Dude, not that I'm sayin' it needs that, but maybe that might work.....:eeek::huh:

DIRK

750cc
good plan perhaps bonafide has let a little smoke into the system and now the new owners cannot understand why they can't ride worth a damn. or perhaps they are to busy trying to get the doll deflated to ride properly!

Back!nBlack

Two Stroke
We're you selling it or just sharing with the group? That's my old Thruxton that I sold earlier this year, next owner sold it within a month and now I'm amazed it's up for sale yet again. There was nothing wrong with it and was a VERY nice ride. Wonder what's up with the quick flips?

That guy bought low for resale hoping to make a quick buck I'd venture- he's been trying to sell for over a month now and was shooting for the 8K range originally.

I follow Ebay closely and in the past 2 months or so what used Thruxtons are bringing has have dropped significantly , for awhile it was why isn't the bidder just buying new.

Last edited:
My '05 Thruxton

Here's my bike after most of the mods were done last fall. It took awhile to get the pics. Some of the mods are as follows: airbox removal, newbonneville frk, Traxxion cartridges in forks, Ohlins shocks, Arrow 2-into-1, Carrozzeria wheels with Michelin Pilot Road 110/80 and 170 in rear, CRG mirrors, 520 conversion w/ 17 tooth sprocket, repainted yellow got rid of taxi cab look, cnc'd club grills in sidecovers

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0

78gold

Two Stroke
Bonafide,
The black bonnie posted on previous page, the one that says on ebay.
Was that your, if so were you running the street triple mirrors??
I have a set and am about to machine up a couple of lugs to get them to fit,
how did you fit yours.
Love the bike very similar to the look I am going for.
If I can get some sunny days will be finnished painting soon and ready to ride up to sunny QLD here in Oz. About a 1700klm round trip.