Nice Muff (SFW)

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
BlueJ...have you ruled out the Sleepers?

I guess I need to see/hear some in person. Or else just order them and hang them on the bike and see how I feel about 'em. Maybe someone here on the forum would take 'em if I didn't like them.

cycleddie

Scooter
Hey BlueJ,

I have TORs as well on my 03 t100 and have the same questions you have. I'd like a note slightly louder than the TORs produce. I do love the way the TORs sound when I give the throttle a good twist!

Sleepers do seem like a good choice but $500.00....well just isn't available for me right now. What I was wondering is, is there any mods that can be made to the TORs? Some sort of bafflectomy? What is in the TORs? Any baffles that can be punched through?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

FYI I saw earlier someone asked how to prep chrome for paint or powder. Bead blasting!

i do it all the time. Run a small business out of my garage bead blasting, polishing, and painting auto and motorcycle parts (small equipment too).

Bead blast is how I prep everything and it works perfectly.

Kirkus51

Hooligan
If I wanted to replace my TORs, which I don't, I'd go for the Norm Hyde Togas. The baffle can be removed and I've heard them. They have a really good bark.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
So everyone who posted a reply so far talked about the sound of whatever pipes they were proposing. I couldn't give a rats ass about the sound - it's the more free-flowing (and hence potentially more power out of a re-programmed ignitor and bigger jets) that is what I'm looking for.

As near as I can tell, for free-flowing but sufficient back pressure, it's Predators and that's about it. Not clear whether I get sufficient extra oomph out of them to justify the delta cost, so I think I'll just stick with my TORs.

Thanks for the input!

T-boy

Rocker
T-Boy, what flyscreen is that?

The flyscreen is a Memphis Shades Shooter. More or less directs the airflow at my shoulders & neck rather than my chest. Great quality and adjustability, and it fits fine with the standard Bonnie bars & levers.

strokerlmt

So everyone who posted a reply so far talked about the sound of whatever pipes they were proposing. I couldn't give a rats ass about the sound - it's the more free-flowing (and hence potentially more power out of a re-programmed ignitor and bigger jets) that is what I'm looking for.

As near as I can tell, for free-flowing but sufficient back pressure, it's Predators and that's about it. Not clear whether I get sufficient extra oomph out of them to justify the delta cost, so I think I'll just stick with my TORs.

Thanks for the input!

BlueJ......I keep going back to the SuperTrap for flow. On the 2 to 1 I have I went to a single pred with larger mouth/throat and did not get the flow I wanted so bac to the trap.
LMT

rodhotter

Scooter
i love my preds on my magged bonnie but i think the bc sleepers would be my choice on a T-100, they are the same highly polished 304 stainless as the preds, they will NEVER rust