I'm so pissed off at the weather

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Thinking about bombing the local news channels. They told me last night it would be a nice day for a ride today, right at 60 in the afternoon. It was crap and cloudy and didn't even hit 50. Pissed me off. I'm a fair weather rider and 50 is my low low. I got plenty cold in my wasted youth and it's not fun anymore to me.

northcountry

Two Stroke
whaaa

15 here this morning, did get up to 29. I could handle 50. Got my new elk skin-merino wool gloves, waiting for the January thaw.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Rode all night tonight for Ton up in the high 30's. Got home and the ride home was about 40 minutes at a brisk 34 degrees. Wasn't too bad minus my legs in just jeans

You dont wanna hear what we are getting here in Oz lol But picture me in just boxers, sweating at 7pm with air con on full !! :)

Last edited:

T-boy

Rocker
Thinking about bombing the local news channels. They told me last night it would be a nice day for a ride today, right at 60 in the afternoon. It was crap and cloudy and didn't even hit 50. Pissed me off. I'm a fair weather rider and 50 is my low low. I got plenty cold in my wasted youth and it's not fun anymore to me.

Sounds like great weather to me.

Bob80220

Scooter

Hey Kirkus....I rode all afternoon yesterday in the Mile Hi City. The temps around town were in the mid 50's, yes it was cloudy, but I found it to be quite enjoyable. Maybe your're in the foothills where it would be cooler. I am hoping to be out and about today and tomorrow in the afternoon. Still some nice riding days for early December....

Bob

Bob80220

Scooter
It sure does...temp currently showing 45 degrees in the shade on the North end of house....sun is shinning, so temp's will be in the mid to upper 50's around noon...I will be out on the streets this afternoon.

Bob

Skeeter

Rocker
my dad emailed me today to tell me its 25 degrees in PA, i sure am diggin 66 degrees at 10am here in AZ. i can now say ive ridden my bike in december and its awesome

Bob80220

Scooter
I was only able to ride for a couple of hours today but it was very pleasant with temp's in the mid to upper 50's...tomorrow I will have more time available and the temp's are forecasted to be about the same but windy. Now Monday and Tuesday is a different story...temp's forecasted to be in the 60's....Wahooooo!!! I love Colorado in December....

Bob

mark66

TT Racer
Yeah, 25 degrees here in CT for a high today. Sucks. I'm working on my Bonneville in the cellar now instead of the garage. Is it April yet?:(