I'm Back and Cancer Free!

nohawk

Rocker
Great news Flaco!! As far as the bills go, rodburner is right, who cares right now! Get better first,then give em something. They are all getting 10 bucks a month each from me right now. Glad to have you back around here man.

Yep, sincere congrats Flaco. As others have said, don't worry about the financials just get back on the Bonnie and enjoy the first ride of many!

Cheers,

Pikey.

oldmanjob

Scooter
Glad to hear the good news Flaco. My wife has been going through the same thing since Dec. of 09, and finally had her last cat-scan 3 weeks ago and was told she was clean, dry and well lighted:woot: As for your up coming bills, Hospitals will work with you. I was able to get 20,000 dollars of bills written off, as the health insurance plan was paying squat and i was being stuck for over 80 % of the bills. Told them at 71 years of age at 100 dollars a month, I will be dead before it would be paid in full:eeek:

Bill

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Hell yea mate! Good to hear it! But Wot is wrong with being skinny eh? some of us can't gain weight!! Get back on that boike!

Flaco

750cc
What a great bunch of guys you ALL are! Thank you and great to be back!
I'm throwing my leg over the bike for a puddle jump over Gates Pass west of Tucson tomorrow w/ a bunch of guys from the Vintage Club. It's going to be partly cloudy and 80... perfect for a pic or two...
Now, just got to dust her off after the two month hiatus...

Iceseven

750cc
Flaco, man that is great news! It really gives a new perspective on life, I was diagnosed with a form of leukemia this past spring but found out that I have a slow growing type and that the genetic defects are the best that I could get so I have a good prognosis. I still don't live every day to the fullest which is something that I have to work on as is appreciating my wife and friends more and more. My best to you!!!

Ice

Nick Morey

Rocker
I don't check in much anymore Allin. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but glad to hear the Docs got you fixed up and you've been given a positive prognosis. That must be a real load off. The bills and weight are trivial. Enjoy life, but then, you knew that already!

Vendor
Flaco...
I'm so sorry to hear about your illness.
But... I'm so happy to hear that you are back, and with a full recovery ahead of you!!!
Best for you!!!

Pete R

Banned
Great news Flaco! Everyday spent as a cast member of God's Great Pageant is a good 'un - especially if part of your role is to ride Triumph! :D

:cheers:
Pete

Skeeter

Rocker
sunday was a great day to ride. i can now say ive riden my bike in dec. im diggin nice weather

how good did it feel to be out on the bike al?

Flaco

750cc
sunday was a great day to ride. i can now say ive riden my bike in dec. im diggin nice weather

how good did it feel to be out on the bike al?
Great!
I'll be riding to Bisbee saturday w/ the AZ BIR Clan...
Maybe we can meet up...
Allin

Skeeter

Rocker
this saturday Allin? hmm guess ill have to take a quick lil scoot down to bisbee and meet some new people