I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

squidsix

Scooter
Thanks. I am glad you like it.
After the 2011 got totalled back in Feb, I ordered this one. Already have 11,000 miles on it. I love these bikes!

mtnbandit

Scooter
2012 t100

I've wanted a Bonneville since 1965 and finally got one on December 30, 2014. Only 49 years but worth the wait.
Brent

Attachments

• Bonneville .jpg
    Bonneville .jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 0

Keith Harding

Two Stroke
Fantastic, MTN - well done. It feels great picking up the Bonnie after waiting a long time.
Is that an anniversary model? Looks beautiful.

mtnbandit

Scooter
2012 Bonniville T100

Yes it is the 110th anniversary model.
I just happened to be browsing the internet and came across this bike. As soon as I saw it old memories came flooding back from 49 years ago when I really wanted a Bonneville.
I've put about 900 miles on it so far and I'm not the least bit disappointed.
Well worth the wait.
49 years ago I got a 750 Norton Atlas instead of the Bonnie as there was a $100 difference in price and back then a hundred dollars was a bit of money.

BIRBack_zps9d9acf8f.jpg

rkwfxd

Scooter
Very nice. :up:

Well I've been lurking and not posting so I can't send a PM so I will ask it hear and hope Squid sees this.

First, great looking bike.

What saddle bags are those?
What mirror is that? V-Max bent for a better view?
How about those levers?
What shocks are you running?
Are those still stock handlebars?

TIA

One man's loss...

:ride:Due to Grumpy's advanced age, he has moved on to riding a Harley Sportster. His loss turned out to be my gain as I have given the poor Bonnie a new home. I'll be starting a new thread in the project section (once i figure out why my computer won't upload) to detail changes, and ask questions. Oh and by the way, don't get mad at the old age joke, he's my dad and I make fun of him all the time. If I didn't, he'd think I was mad at him.

Last edited:

Motley

750cc
:ride:Due to Grumpy's advanced age, he has moved on to riding a Harley Sportster. His loss turned out to be my gain as I have given the poor Bonnie a new home. I'll be starting a new thread in the project section (once i figure out why my computer won't upload) to detail changes, and ask questions. Oh and by the way, don't get mad at the old age joke, he's my dad and I make fun of him all the time. If I didn't, he'd think I was mad at him.

:lol3:

I think I figured it out

Ok, my last post had no picture because I had a brain fart and couldn't get one to load. While I know my brain ain't working right, I think it's working enough so the first image is how I received the bike. The second is after me and my lead mechanic, Killer, finished the initial face lift.

Attachments

• killer.jpg
    killer.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 3