casper

Two Stroke
Here's a couple pics of my '10:
IMG_0758_wp.jpg

IMG_0767_wp1.jpg

It looks brand new!

Here is my 2006 Scrambler.

Various030.jpg

It has 10,500 miles on her and I bought her just over 2 years ago (she only had 2,000 miles on her then from new).

BonnieScrambler008.jpg

BonnieScrambler017.jpg

A fun ride!

Casper:)

Last edited:
BlueJ, I hit 10k miles this afternoon! That's 8K in 13 months of riding!! I love riding this thing! : D

My cleaning secrets? WD-40, car wash, 5 hours, and meguire's detail spray!

monty

Street Tracker
This has appeared elsewhere, so I apologise. However this is my Bonnie in it's natural habitat.

Monty.

Attachments

• IMG00168-20100725-1451.jpg
    IMG00168-20100725-1451.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0

outwestrider

Scooter
Pipes?

Sad - but I actually don't know - installed by the p.o. - I've pulled them off looking for any markings and can't find any - I picked up the bike as the second owner from Foothills Triumph/BMW in Denver on a whim several years ago - but they couldn't tell me much about it other than they originally sold the bike to the first owner and that they had installed the scrambler colors on the bike when new, took the A/I off and put on the pipes the new owner brought in and jetted it for the altitude/pipes. Any help would be appreciated as to what they are if any one knows - installed on the bike in 2006 according to the dealer ... Thanks for the complement by the way ...

Gretsch

Rocker
They look like Specialty Spares peashooter pipes to me. Great looking bike again. Foothills is the best dealer on the front range IMO. I'm not a fan of Erico.