I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

nohawk

Rocker
I cant ride too good on pain meds so Ive been tinkering instead.
1274371571.jpg
[/IMG]

1274371600.jpg
[/IMG]

I cut some holes in the sidecovers and put the cocktail shakers back on at a wider angle and as close to swingarm as I could get. They are WAY too loud though,baffle recomendations anyone?

ggRAT

Street Tracker
Bionic Bonnie in May 2010

Here's a more recent photo of my '01 Bonneville taken this month...

picture.php

Nick Morey

Rocker
I cant ride too good on pain meds so Ive been tinkering instead.
1274371571.jpg
[/IMG]

1274371600.jpg
[/IMG]

I cut some holes in the sidecovers and put the cocktail shakers back on at a wider angle and as close to swingarm as I could get. They are WAY too loud though,baffle recomendations anyone?

Cocktail shakers definitely look better now, sidecovers look good too (let 'er breathe). :cool:

strokerlmt

gg and no......really great looking bikes. I toooo like the cocktail shakers down low.......man I like how different everyones Bonne/Thrux are..........
LMT

NVcpF

Scooter
New Black M Bars - Finally!

I finally got my new M Bars all mounted up with the Napolean mirrors. While I had everything apart, I painted and re clear coated the Triumph logo bracket.

I had to modify the 7/8" mirrors to fit the 1" bars. The black Norman Hyde bars came without the internal Triumph mounting nut.

Love the new bars!

Triumph083.jpg

Triumph084.jpg

strokerlmt

I have the M Bars as well ....and.....they are the best bars for me that I have had....
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_5579.jpg
    IMG_5579.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

Gretsch

Rocker
Here's what she looks like w/o the goofy mirrors and a new front end screen....

attachment.php

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

Nick Morey

Rocker
Very nice Lach, I like the new pipe & silver headers. Swingarm looks cool too, do you notice any difference in the ride with it?

strokerlmt

Thx Nick.......as far as the swingarm I haven't had a good long run yet. The exhaust system seems to allow more flow and sounds incredibly good.
LMT

heres some pics with the scrambler headlight. Not sure if I like it. Was a BITCH to put on. Had to cut the light braces or what ever there called. Gunna paint the tank as soon as I figure out what color and powder coat some more. Wish I could stop fuckin with this bike, but not really.

013 (2).jpg009 (2).jpg012 (2).jpg011 (2).jpg010 (2).jpg

Gretsch

Rocker
heres some pics with the scrambler headlight. Not sure if I like it. Was a BITCH to put on. Had to cut the light braces or what ever there called. Gunna paint the tank as soon as I figure out what color and powder coat some more. Wish I could stop fuckin with this bike, but not really.

Awesome! That bike looks angry. Right out of Mad Max.

strokerlmt

jacob.......that is a great looking bike. I especially like the front end with no fender and the fork brace....
Press on......
LMT