Garage clean out mostly T100

strokerlmt

Garage clean out. No unreasonable price refused. Check PINWALLS I will beat their prices and most bits in great shape.
front and rear brake calipers, fork parts, front rear fenders, triple trees, bars-ace, stock, tracker, controls, cables, tank primed, frame, wiring harness, rectifiers, brain boxes, stock seat, tan leather corbin seat, lights, rear rim nice new tire, swingarms, stock shocks, ricor shocks, 790 engine black, and just about anything you can think of just ask ;-).
PM here or email me me at [email protected] and I can send you pictures of anything you want. Plus PO and PAYPAL preferred.
Thx
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 0

jhillier71

Street Tracker
seat

hey

Could be interested in the corbin seat, which one is it? What are you asking for it and finally do you have pic?

Thnx
Jason

strokerlmt

Raask headers perfect shape.....make an offer
fenders rear 1 white 2 black
frt fender black
engine covers one needs to be PCed the other is brushed
2 value covers one red one black
Later
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 0

strokerlmt

Bear.....here are the tanks.....the one on the left has been stripped by another gent 95%. There is a ding or two....I was going to finish stripping and polish as a retro fun tank.....the one on the right is excellent primed and ready for paint....I was going to powder coat it but it has a small filled dent which wouldn't take the PC oven.
Please contact me on [email protected] and we can discuss price for you.
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

utah1

Scooter
Kick stand

I put some low pipes on my Scrambler and the stock kickstand hits the pipe, hoping the bonneville stand might fit, not sure what all parts I need to fit one to a Scrambler? Thanks!

I have a scrap kick stand....what parts do you need ?????
LMT