Hooligan
picked up a new Berretta 12ga Silver Pigeon with 32" barells
its a sporting clays gun
points nice and really swings through the crossing targets

Last edited:

curezee

Street Tracker
i got my ruger lc9. im stoked to go shoot it this weekend

Funny thing about the LC9. With a little practice I have gotten far more accurate at distance with that pistol than I would have thought possible given the size. I am speaking comparatively of course to my other XD's, etc. Pretty happy with it overall.

Skeeter

Rocker
Funny thing about the LC9. With a little practice I have gotten far more accurate at distance with that pistol than I would have thought possible given the size. I am speaking comparatively of course to my other XD's, etc. Pretty happy with it overall.

sweet. ive been readin and watchin youtube videos on the trigger pull bein super long. i know you can get a shorter trigger bar but ill put a bunch of round thru it before i decide on that mod. my daily carry is the lcp, which i love. forget it in my pocket. the lc9 is more heavy of course

drlapo

Hooligan
I just bought a 20ga SKB side by side shotgun with 28" barrels
for bird hunting and sporting clays
I remember when those guns sold for $800 new and now a used gun is twice that price

Oxblood

750cc
Been doing some home gunsmithing on my Rock Island 1911. Mods to date include milled slide, EGW "Tank Tread" trigger, EGW ignition kit, EGW beavertail and EGW mainspring housing. Frame has been to cut to fit the new beavertail with an Ed Brown jig and stock Rock island thumb safety reworked to function with EGW disconnect, hammer and sear. Trigger pull is significantly lighter and with the new beavertail I shouldn't get any more hammer bite.

10714438_10152569749057012_5972733040249249131_o.jpg

And in tacticool dress:

10669118_10152568590872012_3148500837840128734_o.jpg

Next up is getting Novak dovetails cut, the slide flattopped and serrated and a parkerizing job.

Skeeter

Rocker
whoa, been 13 months since we posted in this, i dont carry that lil ruger lcp at all. only carry the lc9 now. haha

Clyde12

Scooter
I live in the Republic of Konnecticut so I cannot admit to owning an evil black rifle

I'm in Massachusetts.... we're in the same boat. Regular folks are far too stupid and irresponsible to own firearms. Guns are for qualified gummit agencies and personnel.