deader than dogshit in the ole cafe

JimmyR

Street Tracker
I have been surprised at how much has been going on in the Bonneville section this week. This site doesn't get much traffic, does it? I wish it was a whole lot busier - I like riding about these bikes! I've pretty much exhausted (sorry about the pun) my questions about my (not so) new Bonny now.

I still love riding it though! What a great bike.

Bonafide

NBR founder
Most of us northern NBR'ers are hibernating. I might uncover my '07 today just to look at. I do that from time to time.

It's 25deg in Atlanta this morning and snowing in the N Ga mountains .. most of us Southern NBRs are hibernating too.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Around the area where I-95 and I-26 cross in South Carolina we are having Blue Skies, Bright Sunshine. The temps are a little below 60 right now

JimmyR

Street Tracker
Well I will be getting a new tank refinished for my Bonnie very soon. Then I will post some pics. Probably most people will hate it because it will be texture black powder coat similar to my black engine. So that whole saga should add another few minutes to your day!

Demar

Two Stroke
Bonnie's and abalone on the California coast. Fresh abalone/pepperjack cheese enchilades.

Attachments

• bonnie-and-abbie1.jpg
    bonnie-and-abbie1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 0

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Went for a nice little ride yesterday in the Mile Hi of about 30 miles just dinking around on the northside of town. Had fun between snowfalls I guess you could could say cuz it snowed a skiff today.