Cool Scrambler

wildjester

Scooter
I like it, but I don't.

I love the low slung pipes, but with the agressive tires... not so much.
The two just contradict eachother.

Bullitt

Two Stroke
I like it, but I don't.
I love the low slung pipes, but with the agressive tires... not so much.
The two just contradict eachother.

Jester, I'm hearing a lot of people say the same thing. The owner usually runs Continental Trail Attacks. He had those on from a dealer expo/shoot and doesn't run them on the regular.

I like the tires but do not like the exhaust. Change back to high mount exhaust and IMO the bike would look sweet and relatively functional

FoothillRyder

Two Stroke
Those pipes wouldn't survive a day in the desert, so yeah...

Put on a set of high 'shotguns' and it'd be much more functional. :)

bonniesda

Scooter
My opinion might not count for much but you try riding your nice shiny bike through a British winter and see how it looks at the end of it .Thats unless you only ride on sunny Sunday afternoons'

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
I've been there and done that and would take a British over a northern Japan winter any day of the week. The Scottoiler FS365 has to be one the greatest products ever made and saved my creamsicle from the salt infested roads.

LoVel

Two Stroke
My opinion might not count for much but you try riding your nice shiny bike through a British winter and see how it looks at the end of it .Thats unless you only ride on sunny Sunday afternoons'

If you just wanted to drop by to tell everybody to fuck off you can do that on your third post.:poke:

hankmarx

750cc
If you just wanted to drop by to tell everybody to fuck off you can do that on your third post.:poke:

Or, bonniesda can make nice, post a pic of his bike, and become a contributing member of the best new Triumph forum on the interwebs.
C'mon' prove us all wrong. Plenty of room here. :ride:

Not really sure what that has to do with calling someone a “Poser”. The dudes from Ohio and I’m pretty certain their winters are just as much if not more brutal than a “British” winter. For all we know, the photos could have been taken right after the build was completed and before the dude started clocking miles. Who’s to say this “Poser” isn’t riding his bike thru an Ohio winter? Regardless, what fucking difference does it make? Word of advice - stop throwing stones.

bonniesda

Scooter
Sorry to upset anyone I thought this site was for people to give there opinion and shoot the breeze about motorcycles I didn/t realise it was for kissing each others ass and telling each other how shiny there motorcyles are.I have to go now I think the sun is comming out so I will polish my motorcycle and take it a spin round the block before it rains

strokerlmt

Sorry to upset anyone I thought this site was for people to give there opinion and shoot the breeze about motorcycles I didn/t realise it was for kissing each others ass and telling each other how shiny there motorcyles are.I have to go now I think the sun is comming out so I will polish my motorcycle and take it a spin round the block before it rains

Man what is your issue. Opinions are great. Shootin the shit as well. You just came out the gate very aggressive. Suck it up, admit you pushed, post a pic of your ride and carry on with a great site and people.
LMT