Cool Scrambler

bonniesda

Scooter
Sorry guys not everyone gets my Scottish humor where we like to wind people up and have light hearted arguments but when someone tells me my opinion dosen/t count for mutch because its my first posting then I will bite back.When I said poser bike I ment the tyres are no good for tarmac and the exhauste cans would be ripped off the first time you took it off road or ground out on the first bend you took.

LoVel

Two Stroke
We like humor and a large number of us are aholes. You should hang around. You will fit right in.

strokerlmt

Sorry guys not everyone gets my Scottish humor where we like to wind people up and have light hearted arguments but when someone tells me my opinion dosen/t count for mutch because its my first posting then I will bite back.When I said poser bike I ment the tyres are no good for tarmac and the exhauste cans would be ripped off the first time you took it off road or ground out on the first bend you took.

Now that was ok ;-)))) and I take back almost everything I posted because of your Scottish humor....you see my last name is MacTavish.
LMT

strokerlmt

::Does that make me a fully patched up Asshole now or am I still prospecting on the outer ring

IMHO you are a fellow scottish asshole but only to the middle ring. We need a f*&^%$%^&g picture of your ride next to a bog, a castle, a canal or a friggin green meadow then maybe we will let you see the inner ring from a distance...but not until then,
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
IMHO you are a fellow scottish asshole but only to the middle ring. We need a f*&^%$%^&g picture of your ride next to a bog, a castle, a canal or a friggin green meadow then maybe we will let you see the inner ring from a distance...but not until then,
LMT
But stroker, what about nekkid pictures of his wife or GF...I mean....hey.....just sayin....:eeek:

strokerlmt

True! So you thought it was a poser bike too, Lach? ;)

I actually like the look of the bike. I am not a hill climber but there are some great back roads around here and that bike would be perfect. My definition of a poser is limited to what I see from my office window.
Poser
*A mid 40's lawyer from LA living in Belair, Brentwood, Santa Monica or Malibu.
200 dolla haircut, custom suits, Porsche.
*Wife 11 years younger, blonde, drop dead gorgeous, frequents gym, hair salon, nails, Rodaeo Drive, diamonds, lunches, 521 pairs of shoes, drives a Range Rover black loaded new.
**Ride...brand new Indian or HD , best money could buy no concern about performance history pedigree but has allll the options and bling.
**Gear....best designer HD leathers from Beverly Hills. hers fit her like a glove because she had them tailored. Especially the vest which accentuates the Victory Secrets push up bra which hangs onto to the implants. F me boots with 4 inch heels, everything is black with lots of fringe, they all match and look like they have been worn twice. Puddin bowls cus I am a rebel.
**Road trip....2 lawyers, rival firms, plus trophy matching blondes headed from LA to Big Sur Post Ranch. Suite 1000 a night, res in the restaurant bill for 4 $1500.00.
So you see I have a hard time distinguishing the differ layers of poser.
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
Damn stroker, that just about covers it, now I'm hot for one of those pillion seat holder downers.......my kinda woman !!!!
Not that I could afford one, but the lust is certainly there.......ahem....

LoVel

Two Stroke
I had to go back and look at the bike again. I like the look of it but i don't take my Scrambler off road. I simply wanted a taller Bonneville.

I thought the OP was a dick for making me go to his blog to look at the picture.

bonniesda

Scooter
Lets face it a Bonnie Scrambler is never gonna be a serious off roader its not geared for it and its to damn heavy.I wouldn/t want one to land on me if I fell off it on a hill climb.
Nice looking bike through .

koifarm

Hooligan
Hey, it's clearly a "cafe scrambler" and a nice looking one as well, never to see a dirt trail, might make dust on the bike....

strokerlmt

Lets face it a Bonnie Scrambler is never gonna be a serious off roader its not geared for it and its to damn heavy.I wouldn/t want one to land on me if I fell off it on a hill climb.
Nice looking bike through .

Ahhh haaaaa....now you are going, more posts like that one but where are the fucking pictures :chair:
LMT

monty

Street Tracker
The bottom line is that`our bikes look the way they do, and are used in a particular way because thats how we want them.

Each to their own.

If the poser is happy to pose then hey carry on.

I've been riding long enough to know that our life style is multi faceted. I do what I do, how I do it and I'm happy with that and that is all that matters.

Peace and love............

Monty

Chris in NC

Street Tracker
fuck it.. I'll say it... I don't like it.. but only because I hate wrapped pipes..

Those pipes are just about worthless.. go over a curb - scrape; hit a depression in the road - scrape; live in a neighborhood with speed bumps - scrape, scrape, scrape... They look good, but functionally, fuhgetaboutit..

Hey, Lach.. based on your description above, I think I wanna be a Poser!.. :headbang2: