CNN/AP: Bin Laden Dead

strokerlmt

Seals are the "men". F Bin Laden and F Pakistan...Obama needs to stop sending those assholes billions of dollars. It seems obvious the pres of Pak knew where BL was. So F the Pres of Pak to and cancel his pay check.
;-)
LMT

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Very good news, that's been a long time a'coming.
Bravo Zulu out to the courageous men of DEVGRU [ST6] & associated SOCOM units and other agencies.
As has been suggested the Paks now need to give up their other "guests";
but the Pak problem began back in the early 80s when the tail was permitted to wag the dog.
Cheers,
Rhodie

Nick Morey

Rocker
Hey, homefront. I can't believe the Dude is gonna let you get away with that political rant. Can't you leave that political crap for one friggin' day and just be a proud American?

Kframe

Street Tracker
Apparently Pakistan is now complaining that this raid violated their national sovereignty.

Oh well, :finger2:

:c

homefront

Scooter
Apparently Pakistan is now complaining that this raid violated their national sovereignty.

Oh well, :finger2:

:c

Too effen' bad... by not turning over a mass murdering terrorist, they put us in a position where we had to do what we had to do.
:fight2:

drlapo

Hooligan
I hate to say it but I'm skeptical
I want to see a body; like Saddam swaying on the end of a rope:nono:

jphickory

Banned
Sorry if I offended you, Nick. Guess I'm not in your political camp.

I am a proud American. I'm happy and proud that our boys got him... just pointing out that the credit is theirs and doesn't belong to his highness, though he will try to use it to make political hay.

I'll leave it there, with apologies to the pro-Obama crowd.

No apologies needed here - I'm with you brother.

henrys

Street Tracker
though he will try to use it to make political hay.

What politician wouldn't? They are all self-serving douchebags! I'm not an Obama supporter (or any politician for that matter) but I'm glad he stuck with the hunt and gave the orders to go in. He could have easily abandoned the mission altogether.

GO SEALS! :worthy:

Last edited:

Bonniebret

Rocker
Thank goodness.

I'm new here. One never knows what a forum's tone is until one steps in a pile.

No harm, no foul. We try to keep the religion and political opinions to a minimum around here. Too many friendships and good resources for keeping our rides running have been destroyed over it.

drlapo

Hooligan
What politician wouldn't? They are all self-serving douchebags! I'm not an Obama supporter (or any politician for that matter) but I'm glad he stuck with the hunt and gave the orders to go in. He could have easily abandoned the mission altogether.

GO SEALS! :worthy:

like Bill Clinton did?

2Monkeys

Street Tracker
Sorry if I offended you, Nick. Guess I'm not in your political camp.

I am a proud American. I'm happy and proud that our boys got him... just pointing out that the credit is theirs and doesn't belong to his highness, though he will try to use it to make political hay.

I'll leave it there, with apologies to the pro-Obama crowd.

You have managed to put more political opinion in an apology... perhaps you should re-read the rules section for this forum.

casper

Two Stroke
Osama Bin Laden was an evil man, he bought death and heartache to thousands. When you see video of him, he looks like a Muslim holy man, maybe even a man of peace; but he was motivated by a desire to humiliate the West and make that whole region of the Middle East a Muslim Caliphate. But he was a man of bloood, not of peace.

I well remember this thought coming to mind when I heard of his death ''Those that live by the sword will die by the sword.''

That sentiment is tied into my own belief system. See here:

http://bonnevilles.webs.com/beliefs.htm

This is my own personal blog so please don't get offended! I also have a section on Israel:

http://bonnevilles.webs.com/israel.htm

Again its a personal take, so if you're easily offended or squeamish don't look !

Bin Laden has met his maker and is answerable for his actions on earth.

Casper

homefront

Scooter
Casper I have been to your pages before... awesome stuff.
The depression commentary is spot-on.

Thanks for linking them. :c