CNN/AP: Bin Laden Dead

Kframe

Street Tracker
Sources from CNN and AP state that the Bin Laden is dead and the US is in custody of the filthy remains. Obama to address nation soon.

tezza

Street Tracker
Fuck You Bin Laden,well done USA,might not change much but one less major asshole in the world!

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
man, I have not really absorbed this, but its been nearly ten years. Its a big deal everywhere but here in NY we were hit hard. One of the planes flew right over my office. I saw the towers burning with my own eyes.

I am sure it will be a really festive day in New York City.

And it will be some closure.

KingBear

Hooligan
Does it matter? Damn skippy it matters! His death at the hands of US forces is the most important since the death of Hitler. He was an inspirational figurehead to terrorists all over the world, and whether he was still carrying out operations or not it was absolutely essential that he be taken out.

Fuck yeah!! :cheers:

innominate

Street Tracker
man, I have not really absorbed this, but its been nearly ten years. Its a big deal everywhere but here in NY we were hit hard. One of the planes flew right over my office. I saw the towers burning with my own eyes.

I am sure it will be a really festive day in New York City.

And it will be some closure.

I only watched a few minutes of the broadcast. But from what I saw the media seems to be portraying that we have only been after him since 9/11. That was his biggest hit against us. But he is responsible for other attacks that took American lives yrs before 9/11. Wish we woulda wiped his ass off the earth in the early 90's

koifarm

Hooligan
And Pakistan just seems to wonder that he was even there, a huge compound, 24/7 guards in the middle of numerous other military hideouts, gosh, we just didn't know he was around here.....
I hate politicians and especially those that turn another eye to clandestine shit like that....
In any event, a good show by the US Military, no doubt more will come out in the next few days, or weeks, or months....as the media frenzy gathers it's skirts and goes on and on and on.......as long as it doesn't interfere with my 2 1/2 Men programs.....

whyme

TT Racer
I was wondering if that is true?? I can't see us doing that. I would guess his body is in a freezer somewhere.

Bonniebret

Rocker
So nice that it was death in person rather than by drone as had been reported initially.

Amen. I was watching TV when my phone buzzed with a breaking news alert. My dyslexia kicked in and it took me a second to read and process it. Good news indeed.

drlapo

Hooligan
Muslim "law" says the body must be buried immediatly
Obama would be aware of this (wink, wink) and will not want to insult our muslim allies
the body is gone