Cb 175

speedtrip

Scooter
You are exactly right, steve, the CB didn't have the upswept exhaust. SL was the enduro style, CL "scrambler" or inbetween dirt/road bike (high exhaust), CB strictly roadbike (low exhaust)...

CB 175:

honda07051101.jpg

Boy this picture brings back many memories of my very first street bike , same color WOW !!!

strokerlmt

Sweat......you should have seen the 160's and 175's at Willow Springs Race Track this weekend. They rocked....more on the road trip thread.
LMT

strokerlmt

Sweat ....you should find a 160-175 somewhere. With your talent strip the SOB down to bare bones.....one of your custom exhaust systems.....tune it up and sell it. This race pac is becoming a big underground/above grd movement. I can't find the pic......one guy had a beer can for the gas over flow and another had a vintage coffee can.....
LMT

90mph? A hot cb 175 makes 18hp. A stock cb175 makes about 12-14 hp.

I'd be very surprised if a cb 175 would break 60 with my ass on it.

strokerlmt

Rodburner......"now thats what I'm talking about"......
Apparently these guys started up in your neck of the woods.....
LMT

I don't have the time (or much desire) to work on this thing, so I'm pawning it off on a friend of mine to get it running. He's unemployed, handy, and she is paying for it to be fixed, so...

I'm glad to have it out of my garage. It was staring at me funny when I'd work on the Bonnie.

If it had been a cb750 on the other hand...that bitch would have been running weeks ago!