Cafe Racer Project / Style

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Thinking of doing something with the front suspension, thoughts people I need your help cos as far as mechanical know how I am a newbee Thanks kindest regards Ben Dickens

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
I have made a decision to upgrade my suspension front end with Wilbers springs and gold emulators as this will definately help remove the hard knocks here and there and also purchase some very expensive wilbers 633 piggyback shocks to remove all nasty bumps and handling issues grand total for works is $2300Aud THANK GOD FOR OVERTIME FIREFIGHTERS GET PAID WELL FOR THIS AT LEAST.

Bought a dart flyscreen also but it doesn't suit the look so anybody interested in Hagon Nitro Rear Shocks and a Dart FLYSCREEN Sing out and PM Me!

Bigted

Two Stroke
Guys I need some real convincing on the airbox removal due to the efi buisiness, who has done it and what experiences have they had good/bad. Also is it a job for the professional or the weekend biker! the performance sounds great but I dont want to open pandora's box and spend heaps trying to fix something that I didn't need too.:shh::headbang2:

Still real confused bout the rubber gaitors too I am not sure weather it will look good with my bike with the look ?????

This isn't as difficult or expensive as you may think, not free but...
you can buy a 'custom' tune from Triumph Twin Performance website to match your pipe and the removed airbox (and replaced with pods).
The ooomph increase will be very noticeable.
You can download TuneECU program for free to load the new tune.

Bigted

Two Stroke
I have made a decision to upgrade my suspension front end with Wilbers springs and gold emulators as this will definately help remove the hard knocks here and there and also purchase some very expensive wilbers 633 piggyback shocks to remove all nasty bumps and handling issues grand total for works is $2300Aud THANK GOD FOR OVERTIME FIREFIGHTERS GET PAID WELL FOR THIS AT LEAST.

Bought a dart flyscreen also but it doesn't suit the look so anybody interested in Hagon Nitro Rear Shocks and a Dart FLYSCREEN Sing out and PM Me!

Thats alot of cash for the front suspension, you might want to try a set of the Intiminators before laying out the big bundle. You may be very satisfied with the result. Course it's your money :cheer:

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Thats alot of cash for the front suspension, you might want to try a set of the Intiminators before laying out the big bundle. You may be very satisfied with the result. Course it's your money :cheer:

Whats the best place to buy and also is it a hard procedure to install, other than the mods I have done it has been learn as I go? Cheer Ben:beer:

Last edited:

Bigted

Two Stroke
Whats the best place to buy and also is it a hard procedure to install, other than the mods I have done it has been learn as I go? Cheer Ben:beer:

They are available from Triumph Twin Power (great site for efi owners).
I don't think they're that hard to install....just follow directions.