Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

koifarm

Hooligan
Walks out of his man cave and over to his man space workshop where he eyes the sidecar and peeks around the door to see if any "babes" are lurking and want to pose for pictures in his sidecar.
Not yet Lox, but i'm waiting.......got extra batteries for the camera.....lots of sunscreen willingly applied to nude bodies.....and a nice sidecar rig (well almost together) for posing with, now to find a field of wildflowers to pull it together.....Yah, I remember Thrux's lady, a redhead as I remember.....his sidecar is what inspired me to seek the one I have now, I still can't believe I found one, they are few and far between.
koi

D9

Vendor
Cool pix, sweet babes... but the rig is damn interesting though... funky cool IMO, looks like some old east bloc two stroke twin... can't quite make out the name on the tank. Very similar
to this old Jawa-CZ though... man they did some wild, wild sidecars!

Koi... I think the trick with getting the babes... not sure why this is... but I think you gotta
bring the rig out in the woods, and after a while the lovely, nubile, nearly-naked babes just magically show up. :D :D :D

Jawa%20-%20CZ%20250%20sidecar%201956%20-2.JPG

Last edited:
Oregon Thrux started this thread with a hot babe. She would make a great babe/sidecar model. :D

We've talked about it, but just haven't gotten around to taken any pics.

Not gonna happen anytime soon though, as the wheel is off the hack waitin on new Buchanan spokes and an Excel rim. Will be black powder coating all three rims and hubs once they arrive.

T

tattooedcouple

I told the wife i need more pics also..her reply was fuck yeah, but this might be the last summer of nude pic fun we are just getting to old for it...

Last edited:

Str8up

Scooter
Now that's what I call a babe! A real woman that can actually ride a bike. Thanks for sharing Tattoedcouple.

Nick Morey

Rocker
#1 Aussie Babe

Kylie Minogue hot, hot, hot...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kylie on a motorcycle.jpg
    kylie on a motorcycle.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
  • kylie-minogue-lingerie-ad.jpg
    kylie-minogue-lingerie-ad.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
  • kylie nude.jpg
    kylie nude.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
Please forgive the lack of a motorcycle, but I was certain a hot rod would do...

Attachments

• Doll Hut.jpg
    Doll Hut.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 1

drlapo

Hooligan
with all the $ she makes you would think she could afford a helmet that fits her
she needs to wear a cap under the helmet to get it to fit correctly?
that cannot be good in a crash
+ it looks fuckin stupid!