ellhef

moped
DSC00583.jpg

One word: ouch.

ellhef

moped
Alright, so after reading through all 261 pages of this thing, a few comments:

1. Awesome!
2. For those guys who actually posted their girlfriends/wives, way to go! I doubt I will be able post pictures involving the lack of clothing as some members (ahem, sporty), but I will work on getting a picture of my girl and my bike.
3. Post 960, page 96: that girl's eyes (as well as other things) have me mesmerized. For my personal taste, those are the best pics in the thread, although almost all of the women are beautiful in their own way...

Just my two cents...

D9

Vendor
Great googly moogly... picking my tongue up off the floor & stuffing my
eyeballs back in my head...now those two pics... are inspiring indeed... I think
I need to add more exquisite curves to my work :D

rodburner

Rocker
Those pics ARE NOT a Corbin seat. They appear quite soft,definitely not leather covered and scream out "a pleasure to do business with!".

loxpump

Rocker
Great googly moogly... picking my tongue up off the floor & stuffing my
eyeballs back in my head...now those two pics... are inspiring indeed... I think
I need to add more exquisite curves to my work :D

It get curves like that right in your work I suggest getting some live models to, down in the bracket shop.

I'd love to see her speed shift in those platform shoes she's wearing.....

H*ll, I'd be suprised if she could even ride a motorcycle little on shift one!!!! How about more pics of real "babes on bikes", those that ride alone or with their S/O instead of pure eye candy.

loxpump

Rocker
H*ll, I'd be suprised if she could even ride a motorcycle little on shift one!!!! How about more pics of real "babes on bikes", those that ride alone or with their S/O instead of pure eye candy.

I'll second that Grumpy! But eye candy is.....well good for the eyes.:boobeyes: