Babes On Bikes *NSFW*

T-boy

Rocker
Found in Esquire mag...Marisa Miller...enjoy!

[/ATTACH]03-marisa-miller.jpg!

Attachments

• 02-marisa-miller.jpg
    02-marisa-miller.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0

Kirkus51

Hooligan
some nice old ladies

Well, I bogarted this from another site, but I felt I had to share.

Attachments

• ann margaret.jpg
    ann margaret.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
  • bridgett bardot.jpg
    bridgett bardot.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1

sportyone

Street Tracker
Well, I bogarted this from another site, but I felt I had to share.

:lol: oh my god, what's wrong you guys ?

same old, same old, same old, stuff,

doesn't anyone have hot looking partner/girlfriend on a decent bike ?

looks like BlueJ & I win !! :huh:

EDG1911

Street Tracker
looks like BlueJ & I win !! :huh:

EpicWin.jpg

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Let me make 2 (no, 3) things clear...

1. This thread isn't a contest. We all win!

2. As long as *anybody's* wife/gf will allow pic to be posted more or less in the altogether, they'll win over the 'Lass for reasons well explained by Rodburner a while back. She does occasionally encounter fellow Triumph riders in the course of her career, and would rather be able to share the goodness that is NBR with them than worry about a perceived lack of professional decorum.

3. I don't think that any single photo on this thread was less appealing just because it didn't have an actual bike in or because the bike wasn't a Triumph. The less appealing ones, to me, are more because of protrayals of scrawny girls that need a couple cheeseburgers so as to avoid bruising someone with their hipbones!!

Last edited:

sportyone

Street Tracker
1. This thread isn't a contest. We all win!

2. As long as *anybody's* wife/gf will allow pic to be posted more or less in the altogether, they'll win over the 'Lass for reasons well explained by Rodburner a while back. She does occasionally encounter fellow Triumph riders in the course of her career, and would rather be able to share the goodness that is NBR with them than worry about a perceived lack of professional decorum.

3. I don't think that any single photo on this thread was less appealing just because it didn't have an actual bike in or because the bike wasn't a Triumph. The less appealing ones, to me, are more because of protrayals of scrawny girls that need a couple cheeseburgers so as to avoid bruising someone with their hipbones!!

Sorry, Ok some may think of it that way, maybe ?
:)

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
.. some may think of it that way, maybe ?

Which way? As a contest? I think that would be only you. Don't get me wrong - your girl is smokin hot and the fact that she's willing to grace these pages is awesome - it's just that I really don't think anyone is keeping score, either as to who posted how many or how many comments, or anything like that.

Enough of this, here's Bonnielass:

Attachments

• DSC_1614_20.jpg
    DSC_1614_20.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2

sportyone

Street Tracker
Which way? As a contest? I think that would be only you. Don't get me wrong - your girl is smokin hot and the fact that she's willing to grace these pages is awesome - it's just that I really don't think anyone is keeping score, either as to who posted how many or how many comments, or anything like that.

Enough of this, here's Bonnielass:

golly guys neither am I keeping score, I am sorry to have made you feel that it was some sort of contest, I was only joking when I said we had won !
was sorta my Aussie humour which I am begining to realise you guys over there have trouble getting ?
I only posted my girl originally 'cose we both thought the posted images were sort of ordinary & of mostly of false looking magazine bimbo stars and wannabe sex queens & not many real motorcycles pictured either !

thought it would be nice to see a more down to earth Aussie babe ?

but, I'll leave you to it ! :cya: