Airbox flow testing

Pete R

Banned
Entanglement. Now somebody explain that to me. I'm sure it's wots f@#king with my carbie settings. Fuggen subatomic particles. Look at 'em and they do one thing. Turn ya back and they do another.

How's a bloke sposte to scratch through the twisties while looking at his floatbowls?!?

Got me f@#ked

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Quantum entanglement (or the lack thereof, really) between pigment particles and sub-microscopic turbulence demons that are in the air over all roads is actually the underlying physical basis for why Bonnie Blacks are the fastest of all stock Bonnies. The Black pigment particles are too slippery for the little demons to grab onto.

Pete R

Banned
Whale oil beef hooked - that explains it! Now, to find some black pigment particle paint to make me Thruxton quick - ooh yeah.

It also explains why I've always been attracted to brunettes. However it does not explain why I've been married to a blonde for 30 years (well, she was blonde when I got her). Maybe she needs some of the black pigment particle caper too :chin:

Whale oil beef hooked - that explains it! Now, to find some black pigment particle paint to make me Thruxton quick - ooh yeah.

It also explains why I've always been attracted to brunettes. However it does not explain why I've been married to a blonde for 30 years (well, she was blonde when I got her). Maybe she needs some of the black pigment particle caper too :chin:

I used to live with a chick from Cameroon and I can say that no matter now many black pigment particles they have, they are still pink on the inside. Black is fastest though........ ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Last edited:

coopv2

Street Tracker
Quantum entanglement (or the lack thereof, really) between pigment particles and sub-microscopic turbulence demons that are in the air over all roads is actually the underlying physical basis for why Bonnie Blacks are the fastest of all stock Bonnies. The Black pigment particles are too slippery for the little demons to grab onto.

I found some of them Quantum thingies on ebay for $49.95 with free postage. Shall I get some, then if I smear them all over myself, that should attract the chicks, right?

tezza

Street Tracker
I would not try it myself coop ,with the sub atomic particals combined with the quantum entanglement allowing for the pigment change in the black particles the likley result acording to the the proven scientific data and combined flow bench testing of several world renowned dynotoligists is that the end result is that with the increased airflow that you would only increase the the cubic meteridge of your farts ,but good luck if you continue down this path.please post the results .....

Black pigment particle farts? Jeez, that sounds like one of Sweatmachine's "spray farts". Very messy and to be avoided if at all possible.

BTW, anyone else notice this thread seems to have veered off course just a tad? ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

tezza

Street Tracker
i think i have found the answer, a partical accelerator,heres one i knocked up in the shed last night ,only problem is its a tad to big ,wont fit in the air box.oh well back to the drawing board and try to make it smaller

Attachments

• 440px-2mv_accelerator-MJC01.jpg
    440px-2mv_accelerator-MJC01.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Aussie: I have this to say about that! Nice work!

Nice job x2 awsome research mate any advice on the EFI version I am in doubts and have read more negatives than positives on Triumph Twin Forum and heard it is very expensive? What is your opinion:headbang2:

Kind Regards Ben Dickens

tezza

Street Tracker
Well,after considerable time and effort (not to mention expence) i have discovered that to eliminate this effect on EFI bikes the answer is to download the ECU with the FARTPAINS (Fast And Rapid Transfer Partical Air Injection Neutralizer System) program.this is available from your local Walmart. this information was found in the archives of NASA and the KGB(discovered during ColdWar investigations into black particals and use in wepons systems)and is obtainable through the CIA(archive division).Hope this is of some help to those with EFI bikes Cheers

benjamindickens

Street Tracker
Well,after considerable time and effort (not to mention expence) i have discovered that to eliminate this effect on EFI bikes the answer is to download the ECU with the FARTPAINS (Fast And Rapid Transfer Partical Air Injection Neutralizer System) program.this is available from your local Walmart. this information was found in the archives of NASA and the KGB(discovered during ColdWar investigations into black particals and use in wepons systems)and is obtainable through the CIA(archive division).Hope this is of some help to those with EFI bikes Cheers

Bahahahaa That is pritty funny but you hit the nail on the head! WHAT DO I DO? I think that until a difinitive answer is found it is best to wait!

Kind Regards Ben Dickens

Nice job x2 awsome research mate any advice on the EFI version I am in doubts and have read more negatives than positives on Triumph Twin Forum and heard it is very expensive? What is your opinion:headbang2:

Kind Regards Ben Dickens

I have no experience with EFI Bonnie's unfortunately but I have been following their performance development on forums with much interest. In time tunes will be developed and become freely available that suit most common modifications I'm sure, particularly now that TuneECU works with the EFI twins.

For those not inclined to mess with such technicalities Pieman already has you covered with his Twinpower performance tunes:-

http://www.triumphtwinpower.com/triumph-twin-performance-efi-tune-download.php