AI Elimination

zman24

Scooter
http://www.bellacorse.com/bce025.htm

Y'all may know of this site,however I have just come across it while looking for an easy fix for the air injection removal and this is the answer,no soldering or crimping just plug and play,love it:banana::banana:

Only in the good old US of A:usa:

chaZ

marty

Scooter
Yea Just placing my order NOW:brit: LV :usa:

Just what I'm looking for, do they deliver OK to UK and is there much if any customs to pay ?

Thought about making this up myself believe it is a 10W 50ohm resistor, or is it the other way round 50W 10ohm resistor, I've seen it somewhere on this site but can't find it now.

zman24

Scooter
Just what I'm looking for, do they deliver OK to UK and is there much if any customs to pay ?

Thought about making this up myself believe it is a 10W 50ohm resistor, or is it the other way round 50W 10ohm resistor, I've seen it somewhere on this site but can't find it now.

Hi Marty....
This is how I did it..Told them my paypal is linked to my home address so they sent me an invoice after I told them my requirements,I then payed by Visa,thats the good news for you ,the bad, is the postage to the UK is stupid money,luckely I have family in Washington so had it sent to them they will deliver to me when they next come over the pond ,real pity I didn,t get your post before,
I would have been happy to order one for you too and would have posted it to you from here.:hurt:

Oh yea it is 10Watt 50 Ohms
I have already sent to Hong Kong for 5 of the above resistors (minimum order)
Just before I found the site.cost me £3.01
I f you want to go down that road and do your own -----They will be going begging when I get them!!!!!!

chaZ
Just found this
http://www.newbonneville.com/html/ai_removal_kit.html

Last edited:

marty

Scooter
Chaz

Cheers for reply, yes I had friends who have paid ridiculous postage from Stateside for even small items and customs charges can be extortionate based on insurance value over quoted by vendors.

I'll take you up on the resistors if you PM me when they arrive.

Marty

zman24

Scooter
Chaz

Cheers for reply, yes I had friends who have paid ridiculous postage from Stateside for even small items and customs charges can be extortionate based on insurance value over quoted by vendors.

I'll take you up on the resistors if you PM me when they arrive.

Marty

Its a date:cheers:

chaZ