Not even remotley bike related....

DandyDoug

750cc
Red Bull must have way more money than i ever imagined.

Taking the wife to Tampa to visit friends and family on the 8th of October, plan to take my brothers boat up the channel to watch the Red Bull Flugtag event. Gonna be a hoot. !!

That was an awesome video, with lots of great shots of my city! The F1 track is only a few miles from my new house. I hope I can score tickets!

AceT100

Rocker
That was an awesome video, with lots of great shots of my city! The F1 track is only a few miles from my new house. I hope I can score tickets!

What's your nightly room rate for Bed & Breakfast!

Tickets are already on sale...and they signed a 5 year deal to bring Moto GP and the Aussie V8 Supercar series to the track!

neuroboy

750cc

all I know is I looked into the Canadian GP (5 or 6 hours north of Boston in Montreal) and that shit was esspenssive!

What's your nightly room rate for Bed & Breakfast!

Tickets are already on sale...and they signed a 5 year deal to bring Moto GP and the Aussie V8 Supercar series to the track!

I'll put you up, feed you, AND get you drunk. Hell, I'll even pick you up from the airport. All you have to do is buy me a ticket to the race :D

Oxblood

750cc
Red Bull must have way more money than i ever imagined.

Taking the wife to Tampa to visit friends and family on the 8th of October, plan to take my brothers boat up the channel to watch the Red Bull Flugtag event. Gonna be a hoot. !!

I worked for the Red Bull Cup team for three years, you wouldn't believe the money we wasted!

henrys

Street Tracker
Really really cool video. I saw a red bull F1 exhibition race through downtown Abu Dhabi in 2006 while they were building their F1 track. It was incredible watching those cars close up. I can't imagine what a real race must be like.