Eeek Guns!

Skeeter

Rocker
i was shootin my new mossberg 500 shotgun this morn. it came with an extra barrel so im gonna swap it out and shoot it again. what a great deal i got on it

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Thats awesome skeeter, I need to pick up a shotty for home defense but theres so many choices that I just cant place down what I want.

Goin-Commando

Street Tracker
That is an awesome deal Skeeter, I have one of those also and it's been quite fun. You can't beat your basic hand cannon for home defence and $175 is a great price.
I put the Knoxx spec opps stock on it this year and like it even more.

Current SG collection:
100_1231.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
snap Goin-Commando!! niiice collectoin
i just bought the pistol grip off ebay last night. gonna make it into like the 2nd from the top in your pics. short barrel and the pisol grip. i was just out shootin it with the longer barrel. what a deal. longer barrel of course keep the pellets nice and close but the kicks a sob. wierd thing is when usein a riffle i have to shoot left handed to use the scope or eye sights. then i was shootin my ruger lpc. i have a week left in PA before i move to az so it might be a while before i can walk outside and judt shoot.

Last edited:

Skeeter

Rocker
im gonna put the shorter barrel on. i liek that better plus the gun doesnt fit into my bag with the longer barrel and i need to pack the gun to move. i hope my pistol gripe comes before i move. the scope will coem off eventualy. its not a bad scope, not a 300 dollar one but a still a good one

heres a crappy camera phoner pic
mossgun.png

drlapo

Hooligan
I don't know what the fuss is about a short barrelled shotgun, I've tried a 32" barrel on my Perazzi and much prefer the 34"
my side by side bird gun has 26" barrels and feels like a toy

Skeeter

Rocker
oh i love the long barrel on my mossberg but it doesnt fit in my gun bag and i need to pack it to move plus i want a little home defender gun and if i wanna go shootin its easy to swap out barrels. unscrew a little hand bolt and sawp-a-oo

Mine's for home defense so an 18" barrel is about as short as you can go and keep it legal here. I put a pistol grip on it too but it kicked at the wrist like a bastard - the missus wouldn't even shoot it.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Skeet, the only advice I can say is to jam your elbow into your side and brace.

Oh, and as you are now recently single, have a wank BEFORE you go to the range and beat your wrist up! ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Skeeter

Rocker
Oh, and as you are now recently single, have a wank BEFORE you go to the range and beat your wrist up! ;)

recently single? girls dont like skeeter much, i think its the mustache tattooed on my finger, ie mustche ride and the fact im biult like a 13yearold girl, well i have a lot of girls that are y freinds but no naked time. my wrists are sting. and my shootin range is my back yard. im lucky i can do that

Sorry mate, I was confusing you with Texas94 - if I remember, he's just split with a turbo-babe.

Never mind - still watch that wrist with the pistol grip and "take care of business" before going out in the back yard! That especially applies if at the moment you don't have a lady to help you! ;)

Cheers,

Pikey.

Texas94fs

Hooligan
Just picked up a Walther P99 QA in 9mm and take it to the range tomorrow for the first test. I'm digging it so far. My other pistol is a XDM .40 and the P99 has some features that I wish the XD had. but hey we shall see how it performs.

Gretsch

Rocker
Just picked up a Walther P99 QA in 9mm and take it to the range tomorrow for the first test. I'm digging it so far. My other pistol is a XDM .40 and the P99 has some features that I wish the XD had. but hey we shall see how it performs.

Congratulations! Both are very nice weapons. I'm lusting after a G19g4 right now.

BobM

Two Stroke
Drlapo, a Perazzi, that is a beautiful weapon. I shoot one a few years ago at the range. We were about to start a round of sporting clays and a guy asked if he could join us. After the 4th station he asked me if I'd like to try his. Shot fantastic, I still stunk, but looked good missing.

cynr1023

TT Racer
Just picked up a Mosin Nagant rifle($99), and my dad gave me a marlin .22 lever action as well as a 38 revolver, the hand-grips are so small on it that it doesn't even really fit into my daughters hand.