Payson, AZ Ride

Bonniebret

Rocker
My buddy Kevin and I rode up to Payson this morning before the heat kicked in. It looked something like this...

dsc00556rx.jpg

dsc00557f.jpg

dsc00559r.jpg

dsc00560zh.jpg

dsc00567q.jpg

dsc00573x.jpg

dsc00574d.jpg

dsc00576d.jpg

dsc00581ll.jpg

dsc00583h.jpg

dsc00588f.jpg

dsc00638je.jpg

Kevin's gas cap spun off. Nothing a roadside Diet Coke can can't fix.

dsc00640b.jpg

Not OEM. VERY custom and dare I say good for the environment. Thank you Kevin Daly for making Arizona a little cleaner today.

dsc00643n.jpg

Skeeter

Rocker
dude bret we need to meet up and go for a ride, i think you and i would get along well. both skinny punk rockers. now that im in hereford/sierravista area

Skeeter

Rocker
im game dude. sometime this week im gonna start the job hunt in seirra vista. have a few places in mind. i was surprized my bke ran well in this higher elevation. runs like a champ

Skeeter

Rocker
yeaa! im gonna try and meet up with you guys, like i said on the azrat forum theres a biker rodeo in benson later in the month, the same day as hellderado in tombstone. ill see what day. but as we get closer we'll work out that details. cuse i can meet you a bit north but no sense in me ridin to tuscon then back down

DandyDoug

750cc
Nice pictures.

Question: do they not have any bugs flying around out there ?

Every time I try and ride without a face shield I get smacked by some big flying bug or road crap.

Bonniebret

Rocker
Nice pictures.

Question: do they not have any bugs flying around out there ?

Every time I try and ride without a face shield I get smacked by some big flying bug or road crap.

Yes, but they're much smaller than the ones in NC. Depending on where I'm going or temperature I'll wear a gangsta rag on my face. It's funny you should ask because later that morning something nailed me in the temple right where the helmet's padding stops. Holy crap! I still have no idea what it was but it was small and it rang my bell. Not a sharp pain like a sting but a concentrated pain in just a tiny area that stayed for several miles. I laughed when we stopped for breakfast and asked "Am I bleeding?" I wasn't but wow!

CafeCool79

Scooter
Great pics man! I noticed Red Rock Mountain in the background of one of the pics, you past my 'hood when you were on the Beeline. I live in Fountain Hills. We should all get together for a ride sometime.

Bonniebret

Rocker
My girlfriend's parents live out in Rio Verde. That's a nice ride out there. I won't be able to ride until after June but we'll definitely do it.

Skeeter

Rocker
well you and your damn homeless leg can riff raff skeeter all you want but im still cool, and a bit ugly