How can you be "alert and conscious" after this?

strokerlmt

19 yrs old going over 100......dumb ass.....if the bridge had not been there he probably would have killed someone coming the other way......
LMT

koifarm

Hooligan
What's amazing is how high up the car hit that bridge piling, car must have been 30-40 feet in the air. I think you can also see a body cross both lanes and come down in front of a car on the right side? Terrible accident!

Kframe

Street Tracker
Holy crap!
How did he not die (yet)?
:eek:
And I agree, without the bridge there he would've sailed into the oncoming traffic and killed someone innocent.

-K

AceT100

Rocker
What's amazing is how high up the car hit that bridge piling, car must have been 30-40 feet in the air. I think you can also see a body cross both lanes and come down in front of a car on the right side? Terrible accident!

The force of the crash broke the car into three pieces and Brennan was ejected....from the report below the video.

:rant: People who drive 20 mph faster than the flow of traffic or posted speed limit should be charged with attempted ADW and loose their licence forever if an injury accident occurs :rant: over

MES

750cc
Damn Grumpy, do you think you could bump that up to +30/35. +20 kinda puts me on the shifty side of things. :)

strokerlmt

I'm with Grumpy........We as a society have become to tolerant of assholes driving to fast, texting, eating, talking on the cell. When and where was it decided that you could put other people in peril because of your stupidity behind the wheel....
LMT

Kirkus51

Hooligan
I never kick it when I'm amongst the unwashed masses. I wait for a nice stretch with me and nobody else. Well, I do short shift so I can get those TORs chirping. But I really don't feel the need for speed anymore. I do like to ride "Briskly", but not fast, if that makes any sense.

And part of that is uh, er, well, to be frank, MY FREAKIN AGE.....dammit!

You could also call it maturity and experience. My 10 year stint of OTR saw lots of scary aftermaths of people who exercised bad judgement and combined it with bad driving.

Last edited: