I'll show you mine if you'll show me your's! PICTURE THREAD

outwestrider

Scooter
Thanks for the info - I'm on the western slope - so I don't get that direction very often - but glad to know Foothills is reputable. Holler at me if you're out west anytime - we'll go ride - thanks again Gretsch.

strokerlmt

Latest morphhhhhhh
LMT

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 0

bonnxton

Scooter
boulder

Thanks for the info - I'm on the western slope - so I don't get that direction very often - but glad to know Foothills is reputable. Holler at me if you're out west anytime - we'll go ride - thanks again Gretsch.

Are you guys near Boulder? I'm headed out there.
Who's the best wrench there?

Dave

strokerlmt

mikenva.....I really like that exhaust a lot. It is neat how it goes under and over. Is that one of the crank oil separators ?
LMT

mikenva

Rocker
I dont really like the looks of the pipes but they make good power .Thats a catch can with a filter on top.
Your bike is looking good now.

ivar

TT Racer
My 02 with D9, superbars, lowered headlight. I really like the fenderless look :)
P1000457.JPG

In touring guise with rack + pannier rails, dart flyscreen:
P1000480.JPG

casper

Two Stroke
thanks, got kinda inspired from the 700-page scrambler thread over at advrider.com :D

Ivar, noticed you got the improved rear shocks; do they make a difference?

I have a blog site (see address below) with quite a few Scrambler links on it.

When do you stop riding in Norway, I am guessing the winter draws in maybe November?

Casper :)

ivar

TT Racer
the stockers were awful, on our frostheaved, potholed roads they transmitted way too much energy into the frame and my spine. I first went to Ikon 7614's , they were a very noticeable improvement, then bought these Öhlins from Localmotion on here. They're a noticeable improvement over the ikons (and should be at twice the cost)
Haven't got to compare them back-to back though.

Norway's a long country, in the south they ride until maybe oct/nov, in northern parts at least a month earlier. When it gets dark and cold (and snow starts to fall), I start up the snowmobiles instead.