Does Anyone Carry When Riding?

KingBear

Hooligan
me too, any wonder there is always sh.t going down, look how jumpy everyone gets about their guns, even in a simple discussion ?

hey Skeeter, if your girl lives on the wrong side of town, why bother man ?

you gotta wonder about these gun nuts, ......

I'm happy me & my girl live in Australia man !
Before you get too carried away agreeing with me you should know that I was being ironic. :shh:

Skeeter

Rocker
?

QUOTE]

funny you should ask. well we know love is blind and makes you do crazzy shit. BUT the plot thickens. in sept im moving to the other side of usa and i met this broad like a month ago BUT skeeter needs some love and entertainment and im sure drama will follow but im havin fun. she knows im movin and were not seroius and just pals right now.

Motley

750cc
?

QUOTE]

funny you should ask. well we know love is blind and makes you do crazzy shit. BUT the plot thickens. in sept im moving to the other side of usa and i met this broad like a month ago BUT skeeter needs some love and entertainment and im sure drama will follow but im havin fun. she knows im movin and were not seroius and just pals right now.

Way to go Skeeter, use 'em like a cheap...................well, y'know. :worthy:

loxpump

Rocker
?

QUOTE]

A Pal with benefits? You're the man! :rock:

Skeeter

Rocker
my names skeeter boys. i have big plans for AZ and dont need the drama.... AND shes all about me movin, at least now. cause i was worried she might giult trip me but i just bought a 13ft motorcycle trailer so i can haul the bike and my tools and stuff to thew west coast and shes like kool one step closer to az and im not gonna hold ya back.